• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

brentech

Gg, cb. my QB and receivers finally became more reliable in last few weeks and it paid off.

Surprised your QB wasn't killed as well.

brentech

I went to look something up and this was on the front page of metacritic:

NLgGEoO.png

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The fuck? I didn't get a voucher either. Probably because I didn't 'pre order' and instead waited until they had MLB up before I bought it.

SILLY ME

DietRob

The age of arrogant Sony has returned. I would have pre ordered if I had any faith in SCEA and Ms. Chen to press the damn button on time.

Somnia

Sunset Overdrive <3

Now to wait for the official video to release, they decided to go ahead and release it today instead of Monday due to that crappy low res game informer leaked video.

rinse82

Anyone talk to eznark lately?

I sent him a msg on PSN yesterday but haven't heard from him - but he's on playing the Show.

Let me know when you want to play Madden, bro!

Mrbob

My power went out last night thanks to thunderstorms. If you want to play the game you can just play the CPU. I'm probably done until Madden 15 anyway.

Sunset Overdrive <3

Now to wait for the official video to release, they decided to go ahead and release it today instead of Monday due to that crappy low res game informer leaked video.

The trailer was pretty good but didn't wow me. I have a digital Edge subscription and read the preview today and am now definitely on board. The traversal system sounds awesome. It is designed to vertical and the higher you go the more stylish things you can do.

To whoever the Bills owner is in Madden 15, I will be willing to trade you Sidney Rice (provided I'm the Seachickens) and a first round pick for Sammy Watkins.

Please counter this offer if that is not acceptable.

DietRob

Aight. We need to ask FMT and Phee what the magic way of getting in a game together is. I heard it's a pain in the ass.

Aight. We need to ask FMT and Phee what the magic way of getting in a game together is. I heard it's a pain in the ass.

here are the instructions to play an MLB game against a friend:

1. make sure they are on your buddy list
2. go into the online menu in the game (make SURE you are online in MLB as well as on psn.... to verify this, just go to online and go to the chat rooms, it will log you in)
3. once you are logged into the MLB online, push the touch pad
4. go to friends, find your friend. click X, then "challenge to exhibition"
5. after that, your FRIEND needs to do all the same things except he will need to click the touch pad and go to "challenges"
6. find the challenge your friend sent you and accept

it couldn't be easier guys! only the brilliant minds at sony san diego could do it!

DietRob

Ive done it, add TheDrizzlerJ11 to ure friends. Press touchpad in menu. Click friends. Inv me.

I'm trying to add you but PSN is taking for fucking ever to find your name.
My PSN is same as my name here.

Thanks for the instructions FMT. That is fucking insane. I guess nobody at San Deigo has played madden online. Jesus fuck

Top Bottom