• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rorschach

you guys are missing out on this fantastic theeban/rtz banter at 2am!

priorities
Too busy owning as Mirana, then having my team throw it, then bringing it all the way back! Our slark and Luna finally figured it out at the end.
Had to have been a base cop... they love pulling stupid shit like that

Base cops are the worst, BUT SD cops are surprisingly up there. Never got a ticket before coming down here... and I'm from friggin' Los Angeles! I'd rather be pulled over for driving while brown and maybe even getting roughed up a little than getting a ticket.

Too busy owning as Mirana, then having my team throw it, then bringing it all the way back! Our slark and Luna finally figured it out at the end.

Base cops are the worst, BUT SD cops are surprisingly up there. Never got a ticket before coming down here... and I'm from friggin' Los Angeles! I'd rather be pulled over for driving while brown and maybe even getting roughed up a little than getting a ticket.

Where was crow to help in your quest for dotes dominance???????? Don't tell me that scrub went to bed before 3am during the work week!

Dood it impossible to get a ticket in a big city like LA! I drive like an asshole in houston and the cops give zero fucks. They got other shit to deal with. The other day on the highway this dood flew by this cop doing like 80 or some shit in a 60 and the copper didnt even flash his lights lulz

oh god, physics 2 final in 1 hour D:

Lets hope this all night study sesh (+rtz dotes stream) pays off... hold me BROS!

McNei1y

So I have to pick my parents up at the airport today but I'm leaving early to combat beltway traffic. I am picking them up at Reagan International. Does anyone know if it's possible for a person waiting for arrivals to get into one of those bars or do I need a ticket to get to the terminals?

brentech

So I have to pick my parents up at the airport today but I'm leaving early to combat beltway traffic. I am picking them up at Reagan International. Does anyone know if it's possible for a person waiting for arrivals to get into one of those bars or do I need a ticket to get to the terminals?
Don't know the airport itself, but unless one of those bars is before the security checkpoint, you can't get there.

BigAT

I used to frequent these topics. I still do, but I used to too.

Mitch_Hedberg.PNG

Nooooo moooooore pencils
Nooooo moooooore books
Nooooo mooooore teeachheeers
Diiiirty loooooks

Schools out bitches!!!

24/7 dotes LEGGO!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Damn. I'll do some research and see if there are any restaurants before the terminals/security.

I wouldnt drink and drive from reagan. You have like three different jurisdictions of cops plus the pentagon police who have nothing to do between bomb threats.

McNei1y

I wouldnt drink and drive from reagan. You have like three different jurisdictions of cops plus the pentagon police who have nothing to do between bomb threats.

My parents will probably drive back. They're just glad they didn't pay for a parking spot for a week.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Any of you guys know if The Show is up on PSN yet for DL. I missed out on the gamestop $20 currency deal so I figure I'll go digital.

Reading the OT it looks like several people got burned and went on a rampage due to it not being up for DL. SCEA is so pathetic lol

Rorschach

Grats, shakebro!
Where was crow to help in your quest for dotes dominance???????? Don't tell me that scrub went to bed before 3am during the work week!

Dood it impossible to get a ticket in a big city like LA! I drive like an asshole in houston and the cops give zero fucks. They got other shit to deal with. The other day on the highway this dood flew by this cop doing like 80 or some shit in a 60 and the copper didnt even flash his lights lulz

oh god, physics 2 final in 1 hour D:

Lets hope this all night study sesh (+rtz dotes stream) pays off... hold me BROS!
The police in the LA suburbs was notorious for chicken shit tickets and I made it out of that period alive and unscathed!
I used to frequent these topics. I still do, but I used to too.
Yeah, back before she was legal. I forgot you were part of creepy GAF!

Ferny

Any of you guys know if The Show is up on PSN yet for DL. I missed out on the gamestop $20 currency deal so I figure I'll go digital.

Reading the OT it looks like several people got burned and went on a rampage due to it not being up for DL. SCEA is so pathetic lol
I preordered and it wasnt there at 12est like promised, but it was there for me this morning.
Looks like its a bigger issue cause Sony said its not up at all now. I wonder what happened.

Sokantish

DM, we have to play our game today!

Rinse, you suggested we play our game between 8-10pm ET today... the league vances at 5pm PST. I'm gonna get back with you after I do the calculations but I don't think it's looking good.

Somnia

I preordered and it wasnt there at 12est like promised, but it was there for me this morning.
Looks like its a bigger issue cause Sony said its not up at all now. I wonder what happened.

If they can't get online play to work in the game, how do you expect them to get their download on the store right?

BigAT

The following balance change will be made in an upcoming patch:

Unleash the Hounds (Hunter) now costs 3 (up from 2)

tmntdfz6v.gif

tmnt281l8a.gif

Ferny

It's one card that really killed the meta of the game. Moving it one more mana is not a crazy change. I'm ok with this.

brentech

RTZ Q&A: http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/24vzj9/log_of_arteezys_qa_on_stream/

Q: What do you think about puck mid?
A: It's a terrible mid, he belongs to offlane

Q: What do you think of Viper?
A: Shit hero, worst hero in the game.

Q: What do you think about QoP?
A: She's like the worst hero in the game.

Q: Thoughts on sniper?
A: Same as viper, worst hero in the game.

Q: Thoughts on Lone Druid?
A: It's an awful hero, man.

Q: Thoughts on ogre magi mid?
A: It's awful.

Q: Who is the most hated hero in DotA?
A: Tuskar, Doom, Potm, fucking Potm, fuck that hero.

I learned that he doesn't know what the word 'worst' means.

Q: Thoughts on C9?
A: They suck in games that actually matter. They are definitely a strong team, way better than a lot of teams, I hope they find their confidence.

Q: What do you think about Na'Vi?
A: They are not even practicing, I think they are gonna be weak this TI but they may as well surprise us.

I'll have a good laugh if C9 or Na'Vi manages to win TI4

BigAT

The whiners won out...this is bad news for a CCG if it's at risk of being nerfed/buffed as much as WoW is....

Except that it was an absurdly stupid move that they dropped it down to 2 mana in the first place. The fact they never tried it out at 3 still makes me wonder what they were thinking.

Week 7

Next vance: Friday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Giants (wellington) @ Cowboys (Rob)
Steelers @ Ravens
Titans @ Colts
Falcons @ Bucs
Pats @ Dolphins
Lions @ Packers
Golden Eagles @ Jets (CPU)
Rams @ Cards
Bengals @ Chargers (CPU)
Chiefs @ Broncos
Redskins @ Panthers (CPU)
Raiders @ Saints
Eagles @ Browns
Bears @ Vikings

LiveWire

Except that it was an absurdly stupid move that they dropped it down to 2 mana in the first place. The fact they never tried it out at 3 still makes me wonder what they were thinking.

Fair enough. Although I think it's fine at 2 mana, they clearly didn't test enough at various mana costs. Also considering the lead designer specifically said that they wouldn't nerf UTH, and then they do.....these guys need to go back and consult WOTC.

Oooo another CPU game!

sorry broham :(

this is why i took the poll at the end of last season and wanted to have 28+ to do another year. then we have it and a few people quit or don't show up and then we're back to playing a handful of CPU games which really drags the league down.

on one hand it's frustrating when people commit to something and then bail. on the other hand this isn't a job and if playing the game is a chore for someone i guess i can't really blame them for quitting. i hope we can get through the season and finish it without totally throwing the season in the crapper. i've had some great games this season.... when i have human opponents!

Top Bottom