• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Sorry Drizz fucking PSN. Got this error CE-34878-0 bullshit. Made it 9 innings and then this shit. Game is trash.

Breh... that was a pitching showcase. Fuckin Cueto struck so many Mariners out that the mother fucka broke his arm.. No shit.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ok this is some goofy shit now. I can't load my friends list or anything now and it says
"Cannot connect to the server. It has been accessed too frequently by you, so access is being restricted. Please try again later."

Time for bed. Get your shit together sony.

Smokey

Too bad you guys let the Vikings get ahead of you and grab Bridgewater.

Edit: Smokes, I also saw a picture of your boy Clowney with Drake. Dude's already a bitch.

Drake is a known male sport groupie. Half of the walk up music for the dudes was Drake music. Of course he would take a pic with the leader of the new school!

Clowney is youngry. We got cornfed Watt to stay on him. If we didn't have Watt I'd be worried about him tbh but since we do ain't no thang.

Bring on YUNG Carr

Drake is a known male sport groupie. Half of the walk up music for the dudes was Drake music. Of course he would take a pic with the leader of the new school!

Clowney is youngry. We got cornfed Watt to stay on him. If we didn't have Watt I'd be worried about him tbh but since we do ain't no thang.

Bring on YUNG Carr

Are you doing moving yet I need my CS comrade back

Somnia

Bring on YUNG Carr

Too bad Barr will outshine Clowney for years to come out of this draft... too bad he is on the Vikings.

Smokey

Congrats man! That's awesome.

I was looking at apartments in that area for like 5 minutes. Waaaaaay out of my filthy poor price range :(

I'm more on the out skirts of it as I wanted to be closer to work. It takes me approx 6 minutes to walk from the crib to my office door

tears of fucking joy shake

;_;

Rorschach

I thought you fought your way back to .500. Must have went on a big losing streak.

It was a mess. Every other game was a disconnect or someone throwing a tantrum. Last night, I was on the opposite team of one of those tantrums. Some guy was super pissed that our team was pushing top lane too hard during the early laning phase. Apparently, that's not how it's supposed to be played! He pouted in base and was like "Go ahead! If you want to fucking push it so bad, then just fucking push it."

There hadn't even been 1 tower down and the top tower was at 75% health. I can't imagine the other team's frustration. He was their carry too.

Next advance: Monday, May 12, 8:30 CT

Cardinals (CPU) @ Buccaneers (AP DM)
Vikings (Cola) @ Packers (AP EZ)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Eagles (CPU)
Patriots (Oatmeal) @ Golden Eagles (Soka)
Browns (Brent) @ Ravens (AP FriedConsole)
Steelers (CPU) @ Bengals (Splat)
Bears (AP Bob) @ Titans (FMT)
Falcons (DCX) @ Redskins (McNei1y)
Bills (Rinse) @ Jets (CPU)
Seahawks (AZ) @ 49ers (FMT)
Rams (CPU) @ Dolphins
Giants (Wellington) @ Panthers (CPU)
Texans (AP Smokey) @ Lions (Rinse)

AFC OPTW: Terrelle Pryor 12-19 371 YDS, 4 TD, 1 INT, 3 CAR, 9 YDS, 0 TD
AFC DPTW: Geno Atkins 4 TKL, 3 Sacks, 2 FF
NFC OPTW: David Wilson 17 CAR, 214 YDS, 1 TD
NFC DPTWL C. Peters 8 TKL, 3 Sacks

Half this league is CPU or AP...

If I marked you with AP then that's how it is from last week so if you want to be toggled off then let me know

Rorschach

uVswOqI.jpg

Only one I can't do is Chen. :(

Top Bottom