• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DCX

DCX
this league is dead

we have a total of like 9 or 10 active players

enough for the playoffs I guess?
We have to finish the season. I need my matchup against wellie and screens McGee!

Plus I need a playoff win this year :/

DCX

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey cola I sent the invite and pm you. If it takes me a minute to go ready it's cause I'm running to the rest room real quick

i'm willing to agree to a sim to the playoffs if everyone else is!

what we will do is this (if everyone interested agrees):

1. sim to the end of the season
2. if all human players in the playoffs.... thumbs up!
3. if not, then we can assign people teams to get that playoff run. for instance, if a CPU team gets in the NFC and the seahawks dont, az can use that playoff team

what do you guys think?

Colasante

GG Rob, that was fun. That damn missed 55 yard field goal made the difference.

Edit: What the hell happened? I've never seen it disconnect at the end like that.

DietRob

GG Rob, that was fun. That damn missed 55 yard field goal made the difference.

Yep GG man. That was a monster FG for sure so close to making it.

Does it show that it's over on your screen? On my screen it froze after I ran in the go ahead TD in overtime.

edit: oh well. hopefully it saves. i'm just going to close the application from the main menu.

Colasante

Yep GG man. That was a monster FG for sure so close to making it.

Does it show that it's over on your screen? On my screen it froze after I ran in the go ahead TD in overtime.

It did the same thing, freezing as soon as you ran it in. I've never seen that before. If it didn't record your win, I'll go on AP and you can beat me again.

DietRob

fmt can you check and see if the game cola and i was recorded properly.

i'm not to pressed to play again. so no worries there

DietRob

i dont show it recorded

Simit. We tried. I even had a spectacular game throwing and running figures John Madden would screw me.

Sheeeit for 48 bucks I might trade it too. Is that target credit good for general merch or only towards games? Aren't any games coming anytime soon that I want, that I can think of.

Simit. We tried. I even had a spectacular game throwing and running figures John Madden would screw me.

Sheeeit for 48 bucks I might trade it too. Is that target credit good for general merch or only towards games? Aren't any games coming anytime soon that I want, that I can think of.

They just put it on a gift card.

Well that sucks. Not that I am entirely opposed to it but I always enjoy playing some good madden... even if I suck.

i would prefer not but here are the options:

1. sim to the playoffs and complete the season
2. even more people sell their game and we have like... 3 people playing

Raiders @ Titans
Giants @ Falcons
Browns @ Dolphins
Seahawks @ Redskins

Bye: 49ers, Vikings, Chiefs, Bengals

the game has seeding all kinds of fucked up, wtf. go look

one step closer to niners vs. titans in the superbowl!

alex did all the dirty work. he ran it, he passed it... what a champion! gg soka, pryor almost got you to the next round but he wasn't enough! that overthrow to hester late was by about 20 yards lulz

Sim goes 3-4 with the Bengals, no number 1 seed.

and now you play the powerhouse titans led by MVP candidate alex smith in the divisional. how sad

p.s.

remember, superbowl winner will still get a free copy of madden! and if i win the superbowl with the titans or niners then i'll randomly draw a name from the people i feel have been valuable contributors to this season.

i do feel bad about having 2 teams though. i would be willing to let rinse or drizzler take over the titans for the remainder of the playoffs if they wanted

DietRob

remember, superbowl winner will still get a free copy of madden! and if i win the superbowl with the titans or niners then i'll randomly draw a name from the people i feel have been valuable contributors to this season.

I'm rooting for you bro, and my shiny new copy of Madden 15!

brentech

lol, Browns made it in.

First time in he league, made it to playoffs 2/3 seasons! And the first season all the way to the Super Bowl where I played like the real life Broncos. =\

lol, Browns made it in.

First time in he league, made it to playoffs 2/3 seasons! And the first season all the way to the Super Bowl where I played like the real life Broncos. =
You can knock me out again tomorrow night, unless you're around tonight in my very limited window

Which is probably somewhere from 10-11 ct

brentech

i mostly blame the weather for your superbowl loss. can't cut through that wind with noodle arm hoyer :/
eh, I just played all around bad.
it was a majestic playoff run though.

You can knock me out again tomorrow night, unless you're around tonight in my very limited window

Which is probably somewhere from 10-11 ct

Probably wont be able to tonight. Wife wants to watch Mad Men in a bit. Just letting it play part of the episode so we can skip commercials

eh, I just played all around bad.
it was a majestic playoff run though.

Probably wont be able to tonight. Wife wants to watch Mad Men in a bit. Just letting it play part of the episode so we can skip commercials
Well I'll be around tomorrow after probably 9 ct or so

We'll play it by ear
I'll message you while you're in DOTA

brentech

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/05/18/report-youtube-acquires-twitch-for-1-billion/
YouTube has opted to buy into the streaming video game business by acquiring Twitch for $1 billion, according to Variety.

lqcJiLd.gif

Hope this doesn't come to fruition. Fuck that.

Top Bottom