• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

GG DCX. If not for the ints I think you win that game. Your DL was flying off of my OL blocks, that was the only time I had ever seen that all season. I had to start running away from them. Luckily my guys are masters at making blocks in open field.

If it advances at a decent time I will play you tonight FMT.

I'm down for whenever

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gg bro. The ints killed me and I paniced when you scored right after I did to make it 17-14. I felt I had to strike and that was the end.

DCX

Yeah dude that long TD run to make it 17-14 was the turning point. I was very nervous after you scored the TAINT, it wasn't long ago that you had beaten me in OT in the playoffs. Because of the TAINT and the other TOs I felt you never really had a shot to get into an offensive rhythm. As much as people attack you for your GM moves, you're one of the few other guys that builds his team with a plan, so playing you after 1 or 2 offseasons is always a challenge.

McNei1y

Shit... az I was looking in my bag to practice some madden and I realized the game isn't with me. It must've fell out at my place. I won't be able to get the game in until tomorrow night. Sorry man.

Ferny

I didn't say I didn't want him. I gave Az the choice and he went with him. I was giving him a chance to learn from his past mistakes. He did not learn his lesson.

i beat dark souls 2! last boss
(es)
was pretty easy as with all of the souls games. awesome game even though some people call it the worst of the souls games i actually preferred it to dark souls 1. i'm ready for beast souls on ps4!

BigAT

i beat dark souls 2! last boss
(es)
was pretty easy as with all of the souls games. awesome game even though some people call it the worst of the souls games i actually preferred it to dark souls 1. i'm ready for beast souls on ps4!

I just beat my third of the big bosses or whatever, the ones that guard primal bonfires. I've been playing through this one pretty much without a guide, but I think I might have to refer to one at this point. But now I think I've exhausted every branch of the world that I can think of. I have no clue where to go next.

I'm sure there is some previously locked door that I'm forgetting, but there are so many twists and pathways to the world it's impossible to keep track of it all in my head. In Dark Souls 1 I felt like I had a pretty good sense of how the world fit together as a whole. DS2 just branches off into so many different directions it's doesn't feel like one thing leads into another.

I just beat my third of the big bosses or whatever, the ones that guard primal bonfires. I've been playing through this one pretty much without a guide, but I think I might have to refer to one at this point. But now I think I've exhausted every branch of the world that I can think of. I have no clue where to go next.

I'm sure there is some previously locked door that I'm forgetting, but there are so many twists and pathways to the world it's impossible to keep track of it all in my head. In Dark Souls 1 I felt like I had a pretty good sense of how the world fit together as a whole. DS2 just branches off into so many different directions it's doesn't feel like one thing leads into another.

i beat all the primal bosses but can't remember which was the 3rd and 4th. was the guy you just beat the guy in black gulch
(fat fire guy made up of bodies) or who was it? i was confused on where to go after the black gulch fight but there is another path in mulana that will lead you to the fog forest or something. try there!

McNei1y

Alright so I should be home around 8pm EST for some serious Madden... and I mean serious butt whooping... and I mean my butt will be the one whooped.

eznark

Banned
jbhJuyFHccXJgZ.PNG

Fuck support, I need to start carrying you guys. Feeder AT was a good support.

BigAT

i beat all the primal bosses but can't remember which was the 3rd and 4th. was the guy you just beat the guy in black gulch
(fat fire guy made up of bodies) or who was it? i was confused on where to go after the black gulch fight but there is another path in mulana that will lead you to the fog forest or something. try there!

I did beat that guy (The Rotten) already, but the third one I beat most recently was the
huge spider
. The other primal boss I beat was the
big sword person with the wooden bounds around his (or her? it wasn't clear) hands
. I think I already did the fog forest, the path you unlock by un-petrifying the lady?

eznark

Banned
Brentech, why you no like the YouTube - Twitch acquisition? It's basically the only way that service can get any better and was the clear path for the past 18 months.

eznark

Banned
I meant it was obvious they were going to get acquired, not necessarily this exactly.

I mean, it's pretty hard to make it worse. It's super bare bones as it is and the app is kind of skeletal. Also, it's not like Google totally destroyed youtube. I'd be way more worried if a company that had cash flow/revenue requirements (like say Microsoft or Facebook) were buying it.

Top Bottom