• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ugh why would you guys do this.

Giants went from 8-1 to 11-5. From #2 seed to the 6th seed. Hopefully my guys aren't on a cold streak.

The other bit of bad news is that I am out of the country again starting Thursday morning. I hope you guys can eliminate me from the playoffs before then. What times are good for you today DCX.

I at least hope Wilson got the rushing title. I was well on pace to set the single season rushing record with him and on pace for 2 1500 yard rushers on the team. :(

Giants went from 8-1 to 11-5. From #2 seed to the 6th seed. Hopefully my guys aren't on a cold streak.

The other bit of bad news is that I am out of the country again starting Thursday morning. I hope you guys can eliminate me from the playoffs before then. What times are good for you today DCX.

I at least hope Wilson got the rushing title. I was well on pace to set the single season rushing record with him and on pace for 2 1500 yard rushers on the team. :(
Don't blame the people who stayed!

We weren't the ones who committed to an extra season and checked out after a week

TheCrow

Bob's attempt at pacifism was almost a complete success.

YWEWSQp.png

DCX

DCX

Wilson ended up with like 1500. AP had close to 2000.

I can play anytime you need after 4:30.
I plan to eliminate you tonight!

DCX

brentech

Radiance is one of the default recommended items for some reason. Just two K+A in a 35 kill game is some impressive AFKing.

There was a point where I forgot he was in the game until I came across him in the jungle.

Suppose it's better than being far too aware of his presence because of dying a bunch though.

TheCrow

There was a point where I forgot he was in the game until I came across him in the jungle.

Suppose it's better than being far too aware of his presence because of dying a bunch though.

Bob kept me company in an otherwise lonely safe lane. And for that, he was invaluable <3 Bob

Somnia

AZ, I made a post in the Wildstar thread if you are interested in rolling with my guild at launch. We aren't doing an official chapter of the guild just yet, we are going to see what kind of numbers we have after the first month as all too often MMO's see a lot of drop off after the first month. If we still have a good 25+ active players post first month we will make it official.

Great group, very active and mumble is a blast if you'd like to join us.

AZ, I made a post in the Wildstar thread if you are interested in rolling with my guild at launch. We aren't doing an official chapter of the guild just yet, we are going to see what kind of numbers we have after the first month as all too often MMO's see a lot of drop off after the first month. If we still have a good 25+ active players post first month we will make it official.

Great group, very active and mumble is a blast if you'd like to join us.

Of course! You guys planning on doing any raiding? I obviously can't raid like I used to due to having a kid now, but I'd still like to do it a couple nights a week.

Ferny

Of course! You guys planning on doing any raiding? I obviously can't raid like I used to due to having a kid now, but I'd still like to do it a couple nights a week.

Ya were gonna do like 3 days a week raiding. No crazy requirements.
Damn it! Don't make me get this too! I played a little more and could see how it could be good, but never got to the sweet spot of level 20 like Az recommended.

Somnia you got Watch Dogs for PS4?

Damn it! Don't make me get this too! I played a little more and could see how it could be good, but never got to the sweet spot of level 20 like Az recommended.

Somnia you got Watch Dogs for PS4?

Early access is next Saturday, Ferny! You better preorder!

And you guys should PC Watch Dogs. Just sayin'

Ferny

Nah PS4 is where most of my gaming will be played from. Especially since I like bouncing from BF4 to MLB and whatever PSN game I am playing at that moment.

Oh and I also won't have to worry about 20 dota invites getting sent to me while I play watch dogs. That's worth an extra $10 for me.

Ferny

No idea if this will work or if it's one of those cases where it's tied to your account.

PT7ELX-1WPWNT-7UAGQZ

I suggest signing up to their newsletter. They send codes out like those all the time.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG DCX. If not for the ints I think you win that game. Your DL was flying off of my OL blocks, that was the only time I had ever seen that all season. I had to start running away from them. Luckily my guys are masters at making blocks in open field.

If it advances at a decent time I will play you tonight FMT.

GG DCX. If not for the ints I think you win that game. Your DL was flying off of my OL blocks, that was the only time I had ever seen that all season. I had to start running away from them. Luckily my guys are masters at making blocks in open field.

I'm helping my sister with her baby and another game is happening at 8 ct....I don't think it will advance later than 10 ct but we'll see. I'll try to get home asap without being a bad family member!

Brent you around at 9 ct? That's what I'm targeting

Somnia

Transistor isn't being released on an MS platform after Bastion was (initially) a 360 exclusive?

Correct, Supergiant Games wanted to do full self publishing and at the time MS wasn't having that. So they went to Sony and Steam, probably signed some 3-6 month deal with Sony, who knows.

DCX

DCX

Gg bro. The ints killed me and I paniced when you scored right after I did to make it 17-14. I felt I had to strike and that was the end.

DCX

Top Bottom