• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

brentech

just finished a solo ranked for just +22. almost feel bad. we started off so bad though.
12th Timbersaw game. now at 58%. not too bad i guess

Kingbrave

Dear MaddenGaf,

Thank you for making me get an Xbox One. It better be worth it or I'm sending someone some dick picks!

I was gonna get one anyway...but uh...I want to pass the blame onto someone else...

Sincerely,
KingBrave

Dear MaddenGaf,

Thank you for making me get an Xbox One. It better be worth it or I'm sending someone some dick picks!

I was gonna get one anyway...but uh...I want to pass the blame onto someone else...

Sincerly,
KingBrave

There's 2 dumbasses on MaddenGAF that have Xbones. The rest of us know better.

Mrbob

Dear MaddenGaf,

Sincerely,
KingBrave

Didn't wait for the titanfall bundle? You just got sucked into fmts trap to play KI.

It is possible I might join you. I have some corrections that can get me the titanfall bundle for 399 so I may do it.

Dear MaddenGaf,

Sincerely,
KingBrave

You made a wise decision if it was for KI. Best fighting game in years!

Smokey

Hey Smokey, LAST PC QUESTION.

Should I buy more fans for my case?

I bought this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352029

That's a great case. Comes with 3 installed.. I'm assuming there are two in the front as intakes and then the one exhaust out back.

I'd get 2x 120mm fans for the top of the case. That would give you a total of 5.

What kind of CPU cooler are you getting? Air cooler or closed water loop like a Corsair h80i?

brentech

I bought this one a long time ago and never bothered installing it so I was going to put it in my new PC.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103065

Is that fine or should I get a different one?

I have the Definte R4, it's awesome. I'm sure the R2XL is similiar.
The fan should be fine. I have essentially the same one, int the CoolerMaster 212 Evo. Overclocks my chip from 3.4 to 4.4ghz. It's now been a year running with that.

I did replace the fan that's mounted onto it though. Just because the original started making a noise. I have a Corsair SP120 on it.

Smokey

Yeah that will work fine. Throw 2 Corsair SP120s on it. Add 2 Corsair AF120s at the top and you'd have a really good amount of cooling and air pressure.

I personally prefer the closed water loop coolers. They are easier to install. They don't take up tons of room in your case. It's also a lot easier to work around them if you ever need to do maintenance in your case. Would run you an extra $80-100 or so to get one though.

Smokey

Guerilla are a bunch of frauds. GAF was busy clowning X1 left and right about resolution only for the PS4s darling to be <1080p luul

Kingbrave

Guerilla are a bunch of frauds. GAF was busy clowning X1 left and right about resolution only for the PS4s darling to be <1080p luul

Personally for me, gameplay matters the most. I mean I want games to be pretty and my my jaw drop but if the gameplay isn't there, then what's the point?

Smokey

Personally for me, gameplay matters the most. I mean I want games to be pretty and my my jaw drop but if the gameplay isn't there, then what's the point?

It's more of GG/Sony claiming one thing, but months later it turns out to be another. GAF believes Sony does everything for them and wouldn't dare lie like MS.

Also, you are now apart of the X1 fraternity. We are brothers now. FMT is the step bro.

Stop jocking xbone when you refuse to play its best game

Titanfall is next week cuh

Kingbrave

It's more of GG/Sony claiming one thing, but months later it turns out to be another. GAF believes Sony does everything for them and wouldn't dare lie like MS.

Also, you are now apart of the X1 fraternity. We are brothers now. FMT is the step bro.

I knew what you mean, I just get tired of all the resolution stuff.

Yeah, he's like that step kid that they try and hide from you in a boarding house because they like to pull the wings off of flies!

that sounds like the shittiest frat ever

BigAT

"Ha, now your system is just as bad as our shitty system!"

captain-serious-19.american-apparel-juniors-fitted-tee.red.w760h760.jpg

Top Bottom