• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

the hell is the matter with you

don't want to play on PC!

plus i got an email a few months back that said my battle.net diablo 3 account had been banned for using hacks. i haven't played diablo 3 in about 2 years. now i'd probably have to contact blizzard or something and i dont feel like it

BigAT

Then just play... the PS4 one won't be out till Fall it looks like and you don't have to get the xpac if you don't want to.

xpac3.jpg

LiveWire

don't want to play on PC!

plus i got an email a few months back that said my battle.net diablo 3 account had been banned for using hacks. i haven't played diablo 3 in about 2 years. now i'd probably have to contact blizzard or something and i dont feel like it

That wasn't Blizzard, it was Chinese spammers/phishers. Hope you didn't click on any links in the email.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rob, would you play tonight?

I'm not sure I'll be able to tonight. My it's my wife birthday tomorrow and here in about an hour I'm going to take her out to dinner. After I get home tonight I'll PM you but I'm not too pressed if you want to go ahead and play it. I already put myself on AP.

I won't be able to play Mon or Tues for sure.

McNei1y

I'm not sure I'll be able to tonight. My it's my wife birthday tomorrow and here in about an hour I'm going to take her out to dinner. After I get home tonight I'll PM you but I'm not too pressed if you want to go ahead and play it. I already put myself on AP.

I won't be able to play Mon or Tues for sure.

Okay. Just let me know tonight! If not, I'll get the game out of the way tonight!

Okay so about a month and a half ago my Xbox 360 slim (250gb) disc drive broke. I need to buy a used 360 so I've been searching Amazon and Ebay. I saw this model for cheap in the used section. Does anyone know if the hard drive slot is the same as the Xbox 360 Slim?

Week 7

Next vance date: Wendesday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Eagles (CB) @ Giants (Wellington)
Dolphins (Phee) @ Patriots (Oatmeal)
Cowboys (Rob) @ Redskins (mcneily)
Chiefs (Mark) @ Titans (kingbrave)
Packers (EZ) @ Vikings (cola)
Steelers (Spottie) @ Texans (Smokey)
Panthers (Rors) @ Falcons (DCX)
Bears (MrBob) @ Bucs (DM or CPU!)
Seahawks (Az) @ Rams (Crow)
Colts (Jabee) @ Saints (Arkaium) - PM ark or send him msg on PSN
Lions (Pistolpete) @ Raiders (Soka)
Bengals (Splat) @ Jags (Soka) - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK!
Broncos (Drizz) @ Bills (Rinse)
Browns (Brent) @ Ravens (CPU)

NFC Offensive Player of the Week - Demarco Murray (Falcons) - 12 carries, 102 yards, 4 TD, 1 rec, 58 yards, 1 TD
NFC Defensive Player of the Week - Chris Long (Rams) - 5 tackles, 4 sacks

AFC Offensive Player of the Week - Jamaal Charles (Chiefs) - 21 carries, 141 yards, 3 TD, 6 rec, 140 yards
AFC Defensive Player of the Week - D. McCray (Jags) - 1 tackle, 2 int

piece of junk EA! well if there are continued problems i will need to extend the deadline.

everyone else, let me know if you have issues playing. i'm on a bye week this week so i wont be able to test it out but keep the 'ol commish in the loop!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Okay. Just let me know tonight! If not, I'll get the game out of the way tonight!

Okay so about a month and a half ago my Xbox 360 slim (250gb) disc drive broke. I need to buy a used 360 so I've been searching Amazon and Ebay. I saw this model for cheap in the used section. Does anyone know if the hard drive slot is the same as the Xbox 360 Slim?

Hey I just got home but I'm going to watch the Oscars with wifey then true detective so if you don't mind you can go ahead and play.

Kingbrave

gg makrmhc

At least I scored 1 TD! Damnit, I didn't stop the run.

Edit: And those deep passes I caught, including the TD, were bullshit. I don't see how they were caught.

Top Bottom