• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

"Ha, now your system is just as bad as our shitty system!"

captain-serious-19.american-apparel-juniors-fitted-tee.red.w760h760.jpg

What's the point of having a powerful system when trash like DOTA is what PC nerds play!

Mrbob

It is hilarious how hard Smokey jocks that overpriced, underpowered low rent PC. Especially when he has a monster one. I don't even push the PS4 above PC, and that system is actually worth the money being asked for it.

Smokey

It is hilarious how hard Smokey jocks that overpriced, underpowered low rent PC. Especially when he has a monster one. I don't even push the PS4 above PC, and that system is actually worth the money being asked for it.

I am fair and balanced

Mrbob

You win this round anyway as I'm leaning towards picking up the TitanFall bundle for the 399 price I can get it for.

Still going to spend 99 percent of my time playing it on PC.

Edit: I hate Uplay. Worst service ever. Constantly disconnecting me from their download servers so this 25GB AC4 download is going to take days. Pathetic. By the time I can actually play it the Steam version will be on sale for under 5 bucks. I don't know if this hassle is worth the free code redemption.

Smokey

You win this round anyway as I'm leaning towards picking up the TitanFall bundle for the 399 price I can get it for.

Good to see you give in Bobby. Since I am an accommodating person, I'll allow you into the frat. Just make sure you move your sofa a little further back. The further you sit the clearer the image.

Kingbrave

Edit: I hate Uplay. Worst service ever. Constantly disconnecting me from their download servers so this 25GB AC4 download is going to take days. Pathetic. By the time I can actually play it the Steam version will be on sale for under 5 bucks. I don't know if this hassle is worth the free code redemption.

I had a gift card to Amazon and said fuck it...Let's show my dick off!

Mrbob

Bonus XP right now with Diablo 3. Time to build up some other characters before March goat comes out on the 25th.

Also, isn't that the second time recently KingBrave has threatened to show off his wang? Keep it in yours pants bro.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX

IIKGO5V.jpg

lol @ the digital numbers
GG Rors. After playing for like two hours I finally own a win against you. Bringing my career record to something like 1-20.

I got some lucky ass breaks.

DeMarco Murray is doing work! Has even opened up SJax rushing the ball.

DCX

GG DCX

IIKGO5V.jpg

lol @ the digital numbers

jesus christ why is the logo so big on the helmet? the digital numbers are stupid and in general it looks like arena league.

i wonder how much someone got paid for this redesign. if i were the owner of an nfl team i'd have my boy rors come up with a design to incorporate life long cat!

Smokey

he doesn't play shit on his xbone. i have literally never seen him online playing a game, only watching his stories. he's too scared to face me like a man in killer instinct and he always will be!

My fiancé uses the cable extender the most. Like right now.

Changes next week. The true launch of the X1. I feel honored that I have helped shape it into the great entertainment device it will be on 3/11

Mrbob

I'm surprised Live isn't cross compatible. If you log onto Live on your PC or 360 and someone is on XB1, all it says is user is playing game on XB1. Even Sony figured that out. No matter the platform you can tell what they are playing and on what system.

Top Bottom