• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

ggs live. i think my problem with the controller is my pinky might be tapping the trigger slightly which interrupts some of the combos. i don't know how else to explain when i'm doing the sword combo with spinal and out of nowhere he does the shield charge which would only be possible using kick buttons

Get a hold of DM for me!

did you pm him? ill text him

LiveWire

ggs live. i think my problem with the controller is my pinky might be tapping the trigger slightly which interrupts some of the combos. i don't know how else to explain when i'm doing the sword combo with spinal and out of nowhere he does the shield charge which would only be possible using kick buttons

Yea the controller buttons are just too close together, and it's very easy to mishit a button or a direction and drop a combo. I can see you're keeping up mentally but the execution is failing. Get that arcade stick! :)

Yea the controller buttons are just too close together, and it's very easy to mishit a button or a direction and drop a combo. I can see you're keeping up mentally but the execution is failing. Get that arcade stick! :)

hard to justify a $200 controller when xbone will be a dead system in 2 years time!

Kingbrave

I've been practicing and I feel good for this game. I'm ready whenever you are Smokey sir!

Thus beings the Titans rise to the top and run for the super bowl....tremble in fear

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I think Ark might be on autoplay so I guess I'll play my game against cpu here in a few. Unless he contacts me back but I think he said he was going out of town sunday.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
ugh.. worst game of madden i've ever played. 5 interceptions 2 fumbles. fuck this game.

fyi i'm going on AP until after my bye week. got a bunch of work stuff going on in the coming weeks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My right thumb has been killing me for the past few days and I havent been able to figure out why.

I think im getting dota-arthritis

Smokey

Smokey, you're a PC builder guy. Is this a good power supply?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005D5LZEW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I've never head of that manufacturer and there are no reviews on that Amazon page. I took a look in the PC thread as well and no mention. If something happens to your PSU you want a good warranty as well. I wouldn't go with them. I'd stick with Corsair, Seasonic, CoolerMaster, Roesewill, or Antec. Definitely want it to be modular though.

You also don't need 750W unless you are running a SLI / Xfire rig. What are your specs?

Same thing.

Can try later then, still not working for me.

Kingbrave

I've never head of that manufacturer and there are no reviews on that Amazon page. I took a look in the PC thread as well and no mention. If something happens to your PSU you want a good warranty as well. I wouldn't go with them. I'd stick with Corsair, Seasonic, CoolerMaster, Roesewill, or Antec. Definitely want it to be modular though.

You also don't need 750W unless you are running a SLI / Xfire rig. What are your specs?

Others are having a problem too. I can't even party chat with some friends. Or maybe it's just mine.

Sokantish

I was going to buy a 780ti, I thought I read you should go with 750w if you go above the 780, is that not the case?

Mrbob

Look at Soka being that PC baller.

When are the GSync Monitors coming out? I'm getting impatient. I want that 27" Asus hotness.

Smokey

I was going to buy a 780ti, I thought I read you should go with 750w if you go above the 780, is that not the case?

No:

GeForce GTX 780 Ti - On your average system the card requires you to have a 550 Watt power supply unit.
GeForce GTX 780 Ti 2-way SLI - On your average system the cards require you to have a 800 Watt power supply unit as minimum.
GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3-way SLI - On your average system the cards require you to have a 1200 Watt power supply unit as minimum.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/geforce_gtx_780_ti_review,8.html

When are the GSync Monitors coming out? I'm getting impatient. I want that 27" Asus hotness.

Hearing Q2 now for the ROG monitor.

Sokantish

Oh okay, well that's good. Thanks, Smokey

So I'd be fine with a 550w? I'm still building it, I bought a Z87x-UD3H motherboard and i5 4670k processor. I haven't decided on what RAM I should get, I'm taking my time so that way it'll be all out of date by the time I have it all built

Smokey

Oh okay, well that's good. Thanks, Smokey

So I'd be fine with a 550w? I'm still building it, I bought a Z87x-UD3H motherboard and i5 4670k processor. I haven't decided on what RAM I should get, I'm taking my time so that way it'll be all out of date by the time I have it all built

Yeah. That 550w takes into account an OC processor as well. Could go with a 600w or so for a little extra peace of mind, but 750w would be unnecessary . RAM is generally equal across brands. The more expensive modules have higher timings and OC headroom which is really for benchmarking purposes only.

McNei1y

Okay, I finally got my Battle.net working. I logged into Diablo 3 and my Witch Doctor is level 50. Is that close enough for you guys?

Top Bottom