• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Do we advance today or tomorrow? Cause I couldn't help but notice the Bangels are my next opponent

It seems like I have played Splat in every season lol

Smokey

Using the money to buy a Wii again?

ilKcO5gfQkiiL.gif

McNei1y

Is your opponent on auto pilot? That is my first question

And you put yourself on auto pilot?

McNeily can you get into CCM? What happens when you try to challenge the AP cowboys?

Yes he's on AP. Everytime I start the game, it'll show me at least three of the 'History of Madden' load screens. And then during the 3rd screen, it'll give me one of those blue PS4 errors that I have to report. Every single time.

Yes he's on AP. Everytime I start the game, it'll show me at least three of the 'History of Madden' load screens. And then during the 3rd screen, it'll give me one of those blue PS4 errors that I have to report. Every single time.

Have you been able to play any other games of madden? Can you play another person online or try a game vs CPU outside of CCM? Can you complete practice?

Sokantish

Smokey, I saw your message in the morning and tried to cancel the order but they said it was too late and I could send it back myself if I wanted. I'll just keep the h80i

Smokey I think you're at the Rockettes game

I hope you enjoy watching your fraud team get shit on by the greatest player in the game

You guys are getting me antsy. It's time for my weekly "Who hasn't finished their game and is actually planning on attempting it tomorrow?" post

So who hasn't finished their game and is actually planning on attempting it tomorrow?

I forgot my white brother McNeily is having issues. You take all the time you need.

Smokey

is awesomenauts good? I bought it earlier. Was only $7 and I had $10 in credit. Got that and Dead Nation.

Don't Starve
Dead Nation
Strider
Awesomenauts

PS4 PSN backlog of shame

If you guys are getting Awesomenauts, I'll pick it up.

downloading now!

don't forget to dl dead nation too! game is pretty awesome on ps3. also south park came out today! i'll go pick that up too.... the question is am i too lazy to go to the store tonight to buy it and instead just buy it digital. i have to go out to get dinner anyways since my wife is being lazy and wont fix me something for dinner! that BITCH!

Mrbob

FMT bought Awesomenauts? It's a 2D Dota. Game is awesome. Is it free for those of us who already own it on PS3? If not I'll buy it. PS4 version is supposed to be the most updated version of the game.

FMT bought Awesomenauts? It's a 2D Dota. Game is awesome. Is it free for those of us who already own it on PS3? If not I'll buy it. PS4 version is supposed to be the most updated version of the game.

i own it on ps3 and liked it there as well. game is much better than dota.

p.s.

mcneily i'm not sure.... try it out!

Top Bottom