• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Mrbob

Cause the textures there look like PS1 era dog shit.

tumblr_m6lt3plPsx1qcufbb.gif

i got ryse from gamefly today. put it in and it said installing.... very slowly so i went to play south park for about 20 mins. come back to the xbone and it says "ready to start!" sweet. start the game, choose to start campaign...... "installing". so what the fuck can i do? look at the menus? system is trash

Ferny

preach on!

p.s.

in the beta i noticed very little difference between the PC graphics (on the highest setting) and the xbone graphics. i'm not sayin'.... just sayin!

You need new eyes then. I noticed a very noticeable difference. Its not an insane difference between the two, but there is a clear difference.

You need new eyes then. I noticed a very noticeable difference. Its not an insane difference between the two, but there is a clear difference.

maybe if i put them side by side it would be clearly evident. i was too busy enjoying the game to care though! that i have the ability to play 1080p @ 60 fps pc vs. 792p (or whatever it is) xbone and choose the bone should let you know how meaningless any difference there is to me.

the truth is if i had my PC connected to my TV i would get the game for PC. or if the game was far and away better looking on PC i would probably go PC. but it isn't!

my only regret is how shitty XBL is. who would have thought that PSN would be so much better than XBL... what a shame

Kingbrave

maybe if i put them side by side it would be clearly evident. i was too busy enjoying the game to care though! that i have the ability to play 1080p @ 60 fps pc vs. 792p (or whatever it is) xbone and choose the bone should let you know how meaningless any difference there is to me.

the truth is if i had my PC connected to my TV i would get the game for PC. or if the game was far and away better looking on PC i would probably go PC. but it isn't!

my only regret is how shitty XBL is. who would have thought that PSN would be so much better than XBL... what a shame

It should be about the game play first anyway. Hey I want the games to be pretty but if it's gotta shitty game play...can't shine a turd.

Smokey

if we're being real here, 1080p is pretty low in the first place (by the graphical power in todays GPUs). I'm not surprised you didn't notice a huge difference.

if we're being real here, 1080p is pretty low anyways. I'm not surprised you didn't notice a huge difference.

I open the door
There she is, not too bad, good enough
39 year-old lady, young enough for me
Boobies droopin', but she's good enough for me
Trimmed her pussy hairs, good enough for me

Smokey

I open the door
There she is, not too bad, good enough
39 year-old lady, young enough for me
Boobies droopin', but she's good enough for me
Trimmed her pussy hairs, good enough for me

is this some bay area hipster poem smh

Not everyone has a closet full of GPUs like you, Smokey.

has nothing to do with me son

why do you think alot of gpu benches include 1440p and beyond as a standard. it's because 1080p is a joke to a modern GPU. don't let the trash in the ps4/x1 fool you

when i go from 2560x1600 -> 1920x1080 from time to time i am appalled at what my eyes are seeing. the difference is like going from 480p to 1080p. can't wait until the higher resolutions get cheaper so we can move on from 1080

Not everyone has a closet full of GPUs like you, Smokey.

I picture Smokey like a businessman, except with GPUs. Every morning he wakes up, and instead of opening a closet full of suits, he opens a closet full of GPUs. And that day, he picks a GPU (or two) to put on and take on the gaming day.

And then sometimes he wants to look like white trash so he wears his xbone.

Ferny

I picture Smokey like a businessman, except with GPUs. Every morning he wakes up, and instead of opening a closet full of suits, he opens a closet full of GPUs. And that day, he picks a GPU (or two) to put on and take on the gaming day.

pdYAhWt.gif

51f2be1a0009c0a751865fac

Smokey

ir6196gelPMZk.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.

tblzhcG.gif

Mrbob

ib1jA90Mst9BCx.gif

Somnia

7982-animated_giftagmethumbs_up_zpsd3a3f7f5.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

iKfn88o1hc0hp.gif

Sokantish

Is this true Sokantish

I have no idea what that even means, plus you're an xbox one clown. You're betraying your PC brothers.

Is it really bad if I just realized Soka's username is Sokantish and not Sokanish

Shit
Everywhere else it is Sokanish, I just accidentally lost my first neogaf account before I even posted with it and was never able to authorize the email so I made Sokantish

Top Bottom