• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've got 90m and I've done pissed all of my players I need to resign by trying to lowball them. Anyone know if I'll get a chance to offer them better contracts later or do they stay "not interested"

Rorschach

I've got 90m and I've done pissed all of my players I need to resign by trying to lowball them. Anyone know if I'll get a chance to offer them better contracts later or do they stay "not interested"

They hate you forever. :\ I got screwed that way last year. I don't know if it's still like that. Trade them away!

brentech

a sad day of dota. think all my teams today included non-english speakers and people that played heroes they don't know at all. it's been rough.

Rorschach

Dota network being buggy... guess I'll go to bed. :'(

Du4Tf.gif

Rorschach

ok I should have gone to bed... worst dota game ever! A 4 stack with a rikki that didn't know what a gem was and didn't put a point into his q 'till he was told at level 10... never used it, though.

Somnia

Where did you order from? I'm hoping GMG sends keys out soon.

Team PC Updated:

1) Bob Origin: MrBob
2) Ferny
3) Az
4) Somnia
5) Eznark
6) levious
7) Nightz

Just as a heads up I won't be on till Friday more than likely. Looks like I might be going to Minneapolis for business next week. Guess I can play my PS4 again for a few days in the hotel lol

If not I'll be there on Tuesday after work!

Somnia

Preloading now. 49.99 GB geez.

Edit: On a positive note, I'm getting 20 MB/s on the download.

Ya I get crazy speeds on Origin. On the closed beta for Elder Scrolls Online (not the weekend ones the permanent beta) I was getting 45 MB/s on the recent patch I was like =O

Top Bottom