• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Drizzler is probably more high right now than I've ever been.

Also Wellie...it advances tomorrow. Do you want to start gashing me tomorrow evening?

Bob? I know I was supposed to guess a time somehow, but it would really help if you told me one.

Bro you're in a league where "Yeah I can do sometime Friday or Saturday" is the best you get

Mrbob

I convinced Rors to get TitanFall.

Team PC Updated:

1) Bob Origin: MrBob
2) Ferny
3) Az
4) Somnia
5) Eznark
6) levious
7) Nightz
8) Luke
9) Rors

Team PC Updated:

1) Bob Origin: MrBob
2) Ferny
3) Az
4) Somnia
5) Eznark
6) levious
7) Nightz
8) Luke
9) Rors

Put me on this list as a maybe. Because I have a feeling between now and Tuesday I'm going to cave.

But we'll see...

Smokey

Team PC Updated:

1) Bob Origin: MrBob - iffy
2) Ferny - solid
3) Az - dota
4) Somnia - iffy
5) Eznark - dota
6) levious - iffy
7) Nightz - dota
8) Luke - lol
9) Rors - pls
10) pheeniks - bob pls

you've got 1.5 solid people who will play more than 1.5 weeks

jesus christ ryse is so fucking bad. i like how before the game starts it says "Achieved with CryEngine" as if that is some type of incredible feat. the game looks good in spots but most of the time during gameplay it looks average. it's basically like an iphone game built for a console. you could literally do this game on an iphone and get the same experience aside from some of the graphics. garbage!

now to login to KI to find out what this update was about. my body is ready for fulgore later this month!

p.s.

maybe i will get titanfall on PC

Ferny

jesus christ ryse is so fucking bad. i like how before the game starts it says "Achieved with CryEngine" as if that is some type of incredible feat. the game looks good in spots but most of the time during gameplay it looks average. it's basically like an iphone game built for a console. you could literally do this game on an iphone and get the same experience aside from some of the graphics. garbage!

now to login to KI to find out what this update was about. my body is ready for fulgore later this month!

p.s.

tumblr_mi1he1dhav1r9yup6o1_400.gif

Mrbob

Game that is good Rors.

p.s.

Did you ever get Dead Rising 3? Seems to be the only game worth owning on the system.

Ferny

GMG had a code for $10 off Titanfall in their newsletter thing. The digital deluxe deal on PC is actually good. $80 for the game and season pass so you save like $10. Not sure of other places though.

GMG had a code for $10 off Titanfall in their newsletter thing. The digital deluxe deal on PC is actually good. $80 for the game and season pass so you save like $10. Not sure of other places though.

they still have that. i didn't get a newsletter but the code is on the front page of their website. i wish amazon had some kind of discount :(

DCX

DCX
So after rinse and oatmeal's game we are waiting on Smokey to wait till the deadline to play his CPU game? Smh

DCX

Mrbob

Green Man Gaming has been sending out 10 dollar off coupon codes. I gave mine to Rors, don't know if he used it! Ask in the TitanFall official thread I'm sure someone has a spare.

so i login to potentially vance. game isn't done but rinse and oatmeal are both online.... neither in madden! whats happening here!

p.s.

unless that isn't oatmeal actually on.... or rinse

Top Bottom