• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

McNei1y

I'm so glad I have a first round draft pick after this season. Also, my revenue jumped up big time after this week's advance. I went from 8.4m to 21.7m. I guess it largely depends on how well your team is doing though. I wonder if it'd be worth upgrading things.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'm home injured and bored (broken toes). Is Thief decent? I get four free games with my graphics card and that's one of them. Or I can wait until the end of the month and the game selection updates.

TheCrow

I'm so glad I have a first round draft pick after this season. Also, my revenue jumped up big time after this week's advance. I went from 8.4m to 21.7m. I guess it largely depends on how well your team is doing though. I wonder if it'd be worth upgrading things.

You'll see big jumps in revenue after home games.

McNei1y

You'll see big jumps in revenue after home games.

Ah, Doh! That makes sense lol. I'm just happy it jumped up so soon. I should have enough money to sign some players and all of the rookies next year. And the best part is that I already have Orakpo signed and out of the way.

Smokey

My 780tis supposed to be here today. May send them back. I feel dirty going from 6GB of VRAM to 3GB. Maybe that will change once the boxes are in front of me tho..

McNei1y

Same for me, actually. I just hope we can keep having a fullish league

Yah. Having a lot of this new blood has been awesome. I hope we can get another season rolling at least. I mean, hell, we have to wait two months until a baseball game on PS4.

Smokey, when I finally count my funds, I'm going to come to you and ask what upgrades I need and which are the best for my computer.

lol I have no young talent in the pipeline whatsoever. All I have is my first round RG, who is pretty good but gets fucked by guys like geno atkins so what good is he :(

Mrbob

The latest Diablo 3 patch fixed the play time clock. I looked at my Demon Hunter character and wondered if that number is right. My character screen says I've played my DH for 103 hours and 40 minutes. I'm surprised that much time into the game. I'll probably put in another 100 plus hours now too after the 2.0 and Reaper of Souls.

My thing said I've played the game for 11 hours and I know that is fucking bullshit lol

I'm fairly certain I logged 11 hours the first night I played

Mrbob

Yeah mine initially said 8 hours after the 2.0 patch. There was an update yesterday that should have fixed the time played. I didn't even realize I played the game that long.

OK guys, I'm thinking of starting an online franchise with some friends. Have hardly played the game so I'm just looking for any tips or things I should be aware of before setting it up?

I guess owner mode is the way to go rather than coach mode right? Do you get a realistic number of snaps with 7 min quarters, because that seems a little low to me?

Thanks

Smokey

send me your old video card or your new 780Tis

I just got a potential buyer for the Titan this afternoon. If he bites I'd come out of it with 2x TIs and a 750GB SSD for a little under a grand. Then I'll sell the TIs in the fall when the 800 series hits.

NOT BAD

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Also, I'm so glad you barely had to use your running game. Brown and Gates abused me up the middle last game. I guess you didn't really need to though. GG again, Wells! I hope I can pull out at least one win against CB! I want to see what it's like to be in the playoff hunt again.

Yeah it was a good game, I was thinking about it this morning as well. If not for that pick 6 right after my rushing TD it would have been tight.

I have to lay off my running game for a little because my starting RG is injured and the interior of my line is key for me running since I like going right up the middle. I don't have the tight ends for outside blocking nor the ability to pull with my OL. Sweeps and stretches barely work.

Now I get phee. I can never beat him. :(

Mrbob

Eznark said he is in too. Updated list:

1) Bob
2) Ferny
3) Az
4) Somnia
5) Eznark

I know McNeily said he might be in on PC?

wow HBOgo on ps3 shits all over the 360 app. god bless you HBO!

p.s.

i ain't playin no titanfall on shitty PC! GIVE ME XBONE OR GIVE ME DEATH! and now i'm going to start OUR xbone list!

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. kingbrave
4. markmhc
5. dcx

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I'll be getting titanfall, probably not til Thursday or Friday though.

Kingbrave

p.s.

i ain't playin no titanfall on shitty PC! GIVE ME XBONE OR GIVE ME DEATH! and now i'm going to start OUR xbone list!

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. kingbrave

I think my copy is gonna take a few extra days...

Also, just finished downloading KI,

markmhc

Neo Member

p.s.

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. kingbrave

Can I join the XBONE list for Titanfall?

xbox live = markmhc

There is chance that I might get the game tomorrow. Hopefully there is mom and pop store that wants to sell it early in Los Angeles.

dang i wont have it till next week :(

i'm not sure if its the same place but i used to get games early at game hut in gardena. not even sure if they're still around because it's been a couple years

Sokantish

ph33nix I bought BF4 a long time ago, I'm not giving up on it just because Titanfall is coming out! I'm totally going to start BF4 for the first time any day now. I can feel it

Mrbob

Smokey is talking a tough Xbox game right now, but I guarantee within a couple weeks he'll be back to PC. He can't resist that hot triple monitor 120hz action.

So does this Titanfall release mean that BF4 will literally never happen again on PC with you guys

I'll still play BF4. Just send me a message at night you want to play.

Add one more to team PC:

1) Bob Origin: MrBob
2) Ferny
3) Az
4) Somnia
5) Eznark
6) levious

We should get our Origin names down too in case we don't have everyone. I'm pretty sure I have everyone except Levious.

Smokey

Thanks Smokey. What is your Gametag?

Smokey Nice

Smokey is talking a tough Xbox game right now, but I guarantee within a couple weeks he'll be back to PC. He can't resist that hot triple monitor 120hz action.

I'll still play BF4. Just send me a message at night you want to play.

bull
shit

x1 TitanFall in this bitch

1. fmt
2. smokey
3. kingbrave
4. markmhc
5. DCX

Smokey

ntkrnl da gawd was right

Q1yTB57.png

Top Bottom