• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So I have off work tomorrow and I just know I'm going to end up buying Infamous and not liking it like the other two.

Sanjuro

Still not a fan of Astro's headsets. I can see why people like them, but my Turtle Beach feel more comfortable and versatile.

DietRob

Well I'm off work and already bored so I guess I'll go pick up Infamous want to get the disk copy so I can sell it at a short loss if I end up not liking the gameplay. The last two felt just as repetitive as AC to me.

I watched a bit of Somnia stream last night and the game looks really great graphically.

Sokantish

this game is trash

GG, I SWEAR I am cursed at home. Put in Pryor because he's faster, go 4/4 with him and he rushes for first downs... abdominal tear. Now I have 5 losses at home :(

DietRob

Am I fuckin trippin or did update 1.62 make my XMB tiles smaller.

I think I'm trippin.

5 wins in a row we going streaking

Gg Soka

On one hand, I now have a better shot at a higher seed in the AFC...

On the other...

lebron-james-popped-a-molly-im-sweatin-290x290.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
How does the same person predict 4k yards passing and a run heavy offense?

DietRob

Infamous is pretty fun so far. Really solid controls my problem with the other infamous games was sometimes wonky controls while trying to navigate a lot like the problems with Ass Crud.

Infamous is the first game I would say actually looks like next gen that I've seen on the PS4. Fuck you Killzone.

ps. if you have a home theater don't forget to change that in the options screen it sounds much better that way. The game defaults to 'tv speaker' and sounds pretty crappy until you change it.

rinse82

On one hand, I now have a better shot at a higher seed in the AFC...

On the other...

lebron-james-popped-a-molly-im-sweatin-290x290.jpg

In hindsight that game I had to AP vs you is huge now. Damnit.

Although it took a golden horseshoe up my ass to win the last game so probably would've lost the 1st one anyways.

My sched is tough the rest of the way. Wildcard is prob more realistic than AFC East.

DietRob

Ugh. Should I get Infamous? I kind of sold myself against getting it last night.

I'm thinking of my copy as kinda a long term rental. I got it so I have something to play until baseball releases in April. I know for a fact I can get at least $50 out of it on eBay just like I did NBA and Killzone. So I'm paying 15 bucks to rent it for a couple of weeks. Not bad.

And it's pretty fun actually. Well at least so far not sure when it will get repetitive like all infamous games do.

Just a heads up for those looking for a QB down the road. I will have Flacco available for those interested. pm me if you're interested and we can work something out this offseason.

Sanjuro

I'm thinking of my copy as kinda a long term rental. I got it so I have something to play until baseball releases in April. I know for a fact I can get at least $50 out of it on eBay just like I did NBA and Killzone. So I'm paying 15 bucks to rent it for a couple of weeks. Not bad.

And it's pretty fun actually. Well at least so far not sure when it will get repetitive like all infamous games do.

Fuck baseball on PS3!!

I treat all my games as rentals, hence why I still cling onto physical copies. Hard to beat it when Best Buy or GAF I can get $40-45 towards my next game.

DietRob

Fuck baseball on PS3!!

I treat all my games as rentals, hence why I still cling onto physical copies. Hard to beat it when Best Buy or GAF I can get $40-45 towards my next game.

Yea, I meant May. I am getting the vita version in April because I have around 30 bucks in my PSN wallet. Every game I've bought for the PS4 (besides madden) I've sold on ebay and never got less than 40 bucks.

Physical media for life!

Smokey

did infamous break psn? what's new stuff is no longer there and I keep getting an error about maintenance or something

ffs

can they not sustain any major launch?

Sanjuro

did infamous break psn? what's new stuff is no longer there and I keep getting an error maintenance about maintenance or something

ffs

can they not sustain any major launch?

It's Sony, so...no.

Just loading the game up now.

EDIT: Infamous is just Mario Paint for a new generation apparently.

Top Bottom