• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Ferny

Take your trolling elsewhere. You guys and Bob are beginning to be annoying. It was kinda funny for a while.

4y5H5.gif

Smokey

I haven't talked about DotA in a while and when I did, it wasn't because I was trying to get a rise out of people.

Ah, but you did talk about a non Madden topic in here. I see. In the future you should take that to the DOTA OT bruh

Only person to get a rise is you. So if you have a problem I'd suggest you ignore my vents like everyone else! You and BigAT can sit in the corner together

Mrbob

Coach K get fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked. Lol couldn't have happened to a better douche.

Take your trolling elsewhere. You guys and Bob are beginning to be annoying. It was kinda funny for a while.

How come I keep getting dragged into these fights? I know MS needs my help to make a comeback, but unlike you fanboys I get all the systems.

Rorschach

What are you talking about? Bob was the only one going full heel.

Me and Sony are best friends right now that I'm playing the Ryan Reynolds: Mario Paint: Fire-Man game.

I mentioned bob! He's the one that started this whole thing!

Ah, but you did talk about a non Madden topic in here. I see. In the future you should take that to the DOTA OT bruh

Only person to get a rise is you. So if you have a problem I'd suggest you ignore my vents like everyone else! You and BigAT can sit in the corner together

That's not even remotely what I said, but thanks for reading.

i feel that rors is on edge right now. the truth is i would take schoob over mcgloin AND i would take schoob over whoever the texans draft or start (for this year)

in other news, my boy harbs will be happy about this stanford result. go stanford!

Mrbob

Manziel is going to be a Texan. I love it.

I mentioned bob! He's the one that started this whole thing!

What did I start? The Playstation movement that is changing next gen forever? I can't help it when I took my talents from Xbox to Playstation last year millions followed. In record breaking fashion too. That's the power of my aura.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I SAID SECOND ROUND. Meaning, you should have them losing to UMASS/UT in the next round anyway so who cares if you lost 1 point for this.

Aren't the terms first and second rounds all screwy now with the play in games? He probably thought you meant round of 64 when you said second round.

Rorschach

Manziel is going to be a Texan. I love it.

What did I start? The Playstation movement that is changing next gen forever? I can't help it when I took my talents from Xbox to Playstation last year millions followed. In record breaking fashion too. That's the power of my aura.
I hate you almost as much as Soka!

i feel that rors is on edge right now. the truth is i would take schoob over mcgloin AND i would take schoob over whoever the texans draft or start (for this year)

in other news, my boy harbs will be happy about this stanford result. go stanford!

I'd start McGloin, but we'll never know! Maybe they'll draft Carr or something. :\

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wouldnt start Schoob over anyone. The best he can be at this point is middling. Thats not what you want for a team thats already bad. I rather take a shot with a young kid, even if its a long shot. Its not like the Raiders are sniffing the playoffs anyway next season.

If you do go with a vet QB on a shitty team, atleast make it someone like Vick that you can sell to your fanbase.

I wouldnt start Schoob over anyone. The best he can be at this point is middling. Thats not what you want for a team thats already bad. I rather take a shot with a young kid, even if its a long shot. Its not like the Raiders are sniffing the playoffs anyway next season.

If you do go with a vet QB on a shitty team, atleast make it someone like Vick that you can sell to your fanbase.

i dont think schoob is that horrible. he makes bone headed plays but so do most of the QB's in the league. its not like the texans benched him and then their team drastically improved (or improved at all! they won no games without schoob at the helm!).

much like with tony romo, people will remember his game breaking play in the 4th but forget he's not that bad

Rorschach

These moves look like hot seat moves. Team got much older and it looks like they're not going to build over time. I get the feeling that the plan was to build through the draft (which would take a long time) like the Packers do, but Davis got antsy and now it's a mad dash to create a middling "win now" team from the ashes of a garbage team.

Sanjuro

Shaub can work well in a system. Could be okay for the Raiders.

Don't expect him to do anything extraordinary.

Texans are largely gooey shit though, and it's laughable to throw him out as the number one issue. Having an average and below average quarterback doesn't gift you two wins.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
i dont think schoob is that horrible. he makes bone headed plays but so do most of the QB's in the league. its not like the texans benched him and then their team drastically improved (or improved at all! they won no games without schoob at the helm!).

much like with tony romo, people will remember his game breaking play in the 4th but forget he's not that bad

Schaub was shitting the bed early and often. And Romo screws up all game. People just overlook those less than glamorous screw ups cause he's historically been effective at moving the ball between the 20s. I blame fantasy football for how many people defend or otherwise excuse romo's overall bad play.

Shaub can work well in a system. Could be okay for the Raiders.

Don't expect him to do anything extraordinary.

Texans are largely gooey shit though, and it's laughable to throw him out as the number one issue. Having an average and below average quarterback doesn't gift you two wins.

well their entire team went to shit, it wasn't just shoob. the only defensive player worth a damn was watt. most of their offense is overrated trash, including arian foster.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

He had 10 TD's to 14 INT's last season. Hardly Tony Romo numbers.

He is a 32 year old QB who is immobile, behind a shitty O-line, without a ton of help at the skill positions. Like I said, at best he is a old middling QB, that got boo'd out of a starting job despite Kubaik's best efforts. I dont know how you present that to a team or a fanbase if you want him to be your starter.

He might be ok in a vet backup role, but you can find that in free agency just as easily.

BigAT

Schaub was shitting the bed early and often. And Romo screws up all game. People just overlook those less than glamorous screw ups cause he's historically been effective at moving the ball between the 20s. I blame fantasy football for how many people defend or otherwise excuse romo's overall bad play.

Romo ruining a team besides the Cowboys for once.

o2Kyl0V.png

Top Bottom