• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Rorschach

Jets release Sanchise
And sign Vick

WrPlnVm.gif

Mrbob

The Infamous love is strong on my friends list right now, so good. 14 friends, online, 11 people besides me playing Infamous Second Son.

brentech

Played some terrible Dota today, just to complete 50 plays as disruptor. Luckily, I won my last game.

Crow and I had some awesome games on out smurfs last night. I opened a second smurf just to match names with my twitch account. Plan to play all games streamed with that one.

Anyways, I'm at the Lake Erie Monsters 'pink the rink' night tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to get my madden game in later tonight or tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I love Madden. I'm on like year 7 of my franchise. I think I should stop though because what if I run into one of the drafts that our franchise is on? That seems like it'd be cheating

Only true scumbags from the deepest shit pits would cheat during the draft, soka. No one does that here!

No one!

rinse82

Started Infamous earlier, looked pretty.

The insanely long cutscenes tested my will though. Hopefully the whole game isn't like that

SickBoy

Bob... Assuming we're still OK to go for about half an hour? I'm ready whenever... probably tackle my team negotiation and crap in the meantime.

League vances tomorrow @ 7 pm pst

Remaining games are:

Cowboys @ Patriots
Browns @ Steelers
Chargers @ Jets
Broncos @ Chiefs (happening shortly)
Rams @ Seahawks
Saints @ Texans

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
i pm'd oatmeal if he can go tonight i can play. he couldn't do yesterday because of his birthday.

i'm going to be out most of the day tomorrow though at my grandparents 50th anniversary party.

oatmeal

Banned
The Pats have a hearty home field advantage for this one, and Jack Canyon will be starting just one week after his horrendous 0-6 TD-INT game.

Let's see if he has what it takes to still claim the MVP.

oatmeal

Banned
Cowboys in the Red Zone...though they appear to be playing on both sides of the ball.

Cowboys on the 1 yd line.

Cowboys take the 7-0 lead

oatmeal

Banned
Odd clock management while my son forces me to wear a bracelet.
10 secs left for the Cowboys after the Pats get 3.

10-7 likely going into half...Pats ball to open the 3rd.

oatmeal

Banned
I still have no idea how i fucked up the jersey...I pressed ready and that was it...I waited.

It;s so hard to tell what's going on haha

Top Bottom