• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

McNei1y

I'm going to play with some other teams and see what their defensive playbook is like and see if that has anything to do with anything. Just in case. I mean, my secondary is completely different and better than the original roster yet they still seem to make the same mistakes.

McNei1y

Good point! So many aspects I don't even consider may be the actual problem!

Speaking of which, does anyone actually use those sub packages? Like, swapping CBs or anything like that?

McNei1y

What are your NCAA upsets?

Pittsburgh
Stephen F. Austin
George Washington
Harvard
Providence
St. Josephs
OK ST.

wooooo

Final Four: Florida, MSU, Creighton, Louisville

BigAT

What are your NCAA upsets?

Pittsburgh
Stephen F. Austin
George Washington
Harvard
Providence
St. Josephs
OK ST.

wooooo

Final Four: Florida, MSU, Creighton, Louisville

Pitt counts as an upset? It's an 8/9 game and they're playing a team that lost one of its best players to an ACL tear.

McNei1y

Pitt counts as an upset? It's an 8/9 game and they're playing a team that lost one of its best players to an ACL tear.

It doesn't count as an upset. Neither does the GW/Memphis game. Or any 8/9 game. But according to the whole "lower seed" winning, then yeah that's my pick.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oatmeal I can play our game tonight after around 10pm ET.

I'll PM also.

ez has got to hold the ban record.

Smokey

PS4 Wi-Fi is terrible

I just hooked up by Ethernet and I got 47/11 up on the test. This would explain Brian Vasquez being shit on his throws! Wi-Fi was screwing me!

LiveWire

PS4 Wi-Fi is terrible

I just hooked up by Ethernet and I got 47/11 up on the test. This would explain Brian Vasquez being shit on his throws! Wi-Fi was screwing me!

WiFi is terrible for gaming. Period. As a member of the PC Master Race you should already know this. :p

Yeah the PS4 wireless is a fucking joke

It's next to my router and when it's ethernet I get close to 30/5...when it's wireless its like fuckin 6/2 lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's it's right next to your router why wouldn't you just always have it connected through ethernet, silly phee. I ran ethernet through my entire damn house and down to the basement just to be able to. Wifi trash.

It's it's right next to your router why wouldn't you just always have it connected through ethernet, silly phee. I ran ethernet through my entire damn house and down to the basement just to be able to. Wifi trash.

Too many fucking cables

Okay I lied. "Right next to it" meant directly downstairs. Close enough!

SickBoy

Hey Bob,

When do you think you might be available to play our game? As I tell everyone, 6:30PT is a pretty convenient time for me. Available tonight at that time or perhaps slightly later.

Might be fine for tomorrow, too.

Mrbob

Maybe later tonight? Depends on the tourney games and how they are going. Want to watch them.

Xbox 1 Wi-Fi speed is is fine for me since it supports 5ghz and 802.11n...the PS4s adapter is just garbage.

You don't even play games on XB1.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG FMT. My controller nearly went through the tv on that one. I got very very lucky when you dropped two picks on the same drive.

I really hate Vernon Davis.

Edit: ugh I forgot to see who botched the kick reception on the onside kick. Deserves to be cut outright.

actually i looked at the replay and boldin only stopped after the ball was thrown. damn kap, put some air under that!

also that injury + free timeout was bs lol. home cookin for me but i still couldn't capitalize :(

Wellie you sure have a lot of moments where you're on the verge of breaking shit

Like that one time desean jackson had a game winning punt return

Top Bottom