• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

WE DID IT BOYS!!! (FU RORS)

PPD DRAFT IS ☐ Not Smart ☐ Smart ☑ SO SMART
RTZ PA IS ☐ Not Smart ☐ Smart ☑ SO SMART

Trasher

They're led by a 16 year old all-star mid player. Shake is essentially a pedophile now if you follow his posts.

Smokey

I played quite a bit of it as a Warlock. That Alpha thread on gaming side is interesting after getting hands on. I think once the beta rolls out it will click. Translates a lot better through play.

Somnia

I played quite a bit of it as a Warlock. That Alpha thread on gaming side is interesting after getting hands on. I think once the beta rolls out it will click. Translates a lot better through play.

Ya I was laughing at a lot of peoples posts in there and their thoughts from the leaked gameplay.

Ferny

Luke's post helped people understand it a lot more, I think. Even I had questions while playing. At times it felt like we were just jumping from one thing to another with no real direction of what we're really doing. After reading his post, I can see exactly what we were doing and how it opens up.

Or maybe it was just that Somnia isn't a good leader!

Mrbob

How do you check destiny play time.

Also, my crazy prediction for today is left 4 dead 3 being announced with October 2014 release.

rinse82

Amazon.ca just totally fucked up an E3 promo and I managed to get a Kinect-less Xbox One for $279.99

I don't even wan't one but at that price, OK.

My credit card has been charged too, surprised if they honor it.

BigAT

I don't have a clue what the gameplay will be like, but graphically that game Cuphead looks absolutely amazing. It's insane how well they managed to capture the feel of early Disney/Warner animation in motion.

The only thing that interested me from that whole conference that I couldn't get somewhere else was Crackdown. And I'm pretty sure it's very far off.

Smokey

The only thing that interested me from that whole conference that I couldn't get somewhere else was Crackdown. And I'm pretty sure it's very far off.

You can't get any get halo at 1080p + 60fps anywhere else. MP kept intact and over 100 maps I can't breathe

Ferny

I will put an insane amount of time into the Halo collection. Halo 3 was my most played game ever and I played an unhealthy amount of Halo 2 as well. Can't wait for it.

Somnia

Say what you want, but no way Sony conference will be as good just for the fact that MS show was just games and great pacing. Sony may have more excitement in games, but it won't be paced nearly as well and will probably have a lot of talk.

Phantom Dust, KI Season 2, Crackdown, Kamiya's game, Limbo sequel were all great.

Assassin's Creed looks good, so did Division.

I don't have a clue what the gameplay will be like, but graphically that game Cuphead looks absolutely amazing. It's insane how well they managed to capture the feel of early Disney/Warner animation in motion.

was that the game i asked about? I didn't catch the name (multitasking D:)

You can't get any get halo at 1080p + 60fps anywhere else. MP kept intact and over 100 maps I can't breathe

gonna be so good

Also, project sunset looks amazing... has this game been known for a while? Love me some insomniac!

Mrbob

Somnia running damage control already.

Didn't see it but from what I'm reading sounded a bit lackluster and saved by crackdown 3 and platinum announcement.

Halo collection just killed halo 5 multi too. I'll be getting the collection for sure.

Ferny

Yeah last years Sony conference was all talk...

Most of what Microsoft showed was stuff we've already seen or heard before the show. I bet Sony has a big exclusive in their hands for tonight. Don't get me wrong Crackdown is cool, Phantom Dust didn't even sell for shit so not sure why there's so much excitement for it.

Then again they could have just had an hour of Halo collection and it would have sold me.

BigAT

was that the game i asked about? I didn't catch the name (multitasking D:)

No, I think that was called Inside.

I guess Cuphead has actually been around for a while, the trailer I found is from October 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v80_FwbAv_s

cuphead.jpg

Somnia

Somnia running damage control already.

Damage control? They stuck to their word and was non stop games for 90 minutes, fast paced with good looking games. I guarantee you Sony will come out and talk sales, show off Morpheus, etc. They won't even show half as many games.

Say what you want, but no way Sony conference will be as good just for the fact that MS show was just games and great pacing. Sony may have more excitement in games, but it won't be paced nearly as well and will probably have a lot of talk.

Phantom Dust, KI Season 2, Crackdown, Kamiya's game, Limbo sequel were all great.

Assassin's Creed looks good, so did Division.

Wtf phantom dust?!

Mrbob

Damage control? They stuck to their word and was non stop games for 90 minutes, fast paced with good looking games. I guarantee you Sony will come out and talk sales, show off Morpheus, etc. They won't even show half as many games.
Are they all going to be 2016 releases with CGI trailers? Seems a lot of ms stuff is far away.

Halo has never done anything for me so that might be why I wasn't all that impressed by the conference. And even if I loved Halo, I would think that paying full price for some 5-10 year old games is garbage.

And yes, I will also think it's a crock of shit if TLOU remastered is full price.

Smokey

Porting 4 games over plus MP intact to a whole new system isn't easy. Old games or not. The amount of content you're getting is insane for $60.

It's going to feel great to dump on people again in halo 3 with ranks

Top Bottom