• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Smokey

The net code update for BF4 really did it some good. I haven't had any problems for a while on PC though. Still play it and the expansions daily.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Guess I missed MS e3 show? Damn, I was hoping to watch them all. Where are they archived at?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
On twitch or youtube probably

Yea, might be easier to find there. I've been looking through the game trailers website, or trying to. That place is a fucking mess and impossible to actually find anything. Meanwhile I read the E3 Summary thread and it doesn't look like I missed anything earth shattering. I'll probably just wait until I'm working tomorrow to find and watch it.

Mrbob

Sony seems pretty confident about tonight:

LapyN4r.png

Always count on the Somnia curse. We will be seeing a couple hours of musou action.

Steam release too yessssss.

BigAT

Shace Holdu ‏@ShaceHoldu
Madden 50 will have a loading screen that says "Madden NFL 15 featured the controversial 'tackle cone' which was removed the following yr."

McNei1y

Yeah I'm hopping on that Xbone bandwagon, even if Halo Master Chief is going to be my only game.

Rainbow Six Siege looks kind of cool... but why didn't they just jump out the window they breached to begin with.

Smokey

No Man's Sky might be my GOTF. I have wanted a game like this for YEARS. Why can't I fly from the surface of a planet and into space? Why has nobody done this? Why has nobody made a game about the exploration of space? Mass Effect 1 did this pretty well outside of the mining BS, but landing on a uncharted planet and just driving around was cool as shit. I was kind of hoping Destiny would offer something like this as well.

FOUR dudes have done that and taken it to the next level. Unbelievable.

No Man's Sky might be my GOTF. I have wanted a game like this for YEARS. Why can't I fly from the surface of a planet and into space? Why has nobody done this? Why has nobody made a game about the exploration of space? Mass Effect 1 did this pretty well outside of the mining BS, but landing on a uncharted planet and just driving around was cool as shit. I was kind of hoping Destiny would offer something like this as well.

FOUR dudes have done that and taken it to the next level. Unbelievable.

like the giant bomb guys said, i'll believe that game when i see it on my ps4

Top Bottom