• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

BigAT

First Madden '15 screenshot.

BpVBCvGIAAApFux.jpg

Based on the positioning of his offensive line, isn't Kap running backwards?

I won my daily challenge with Dark Seer because my team had an OP slark. Now that I think of it, it's great fun to stick a wall right in front of their spawn

brentech

Just played a ranked game and someone used the omni support strat. told everyone to go carry/semi-carry and he'd support. we won.

that video just cracks me up, and largely makes sense though.

I recently bought a powerline adapter, just to see how it worked, because coming from a networking background, I just don't like the idea of network info going through the static of a powerline.

Works decently enough, but I just recently started to notice that there is a terrible static noise coming through my desktop speakers...which I largely never use because of headsets. I just happened to have it off and noticed everytime I loaded a new page or something in dota, it made this awful screeching noise.

Not even plugged into the same outlet or wall as my speakers, so that was interesting. Bandwidth is a bit better though. Nothing noticable with anyone I run on PC, but i plugged my PS3 into it, and PS Now definitely doesn't have any drops in IQ as it would every now and then over wireless

Smokey

I recently bought a powerline adapter, just to see how it worked, because coming from a networking background, I just don't like the idea of network info going through the static of a powerline.

Powerline is great. My PS4 connection jumped from wifi garbage 6mb/1mb to 27mb/6mb. Not close to what I get on PC, but better than wi-fi bs

BigAT

Did they ever bring back Koopa Troopa in any iteration of Mario Kart? He was my favorite character to play as in the SNES version.

koopa-troopa_render2.gif

Mrbob

The Witcher 3 E3 trailer got dayum. I think E3 has already been won. Going to be a painful wait until February of next year.

Somnia

The Witcher 3 E3 trailer got dayum. I think E3 has already been won. Going to be a painful wait until February of next year.

GOAT for sure... Predictions on the next game to be delayed? I'm going with Dragon Age or Alien.

At this point Nintendo may have the best lineup for the year depending on what we find out Monday.

Man can my colorblindedness get worse? Didn't use to have this problem in this game but I can't tell if I have a green or red shell anymore. Half the time I think I have red shells and this shit fires in a straight line!

Top Bottom