• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Nope!

So far it seems no one has gotten a rare drop. Not even anyone of reddit

edit---

omg tinker rearm and lion hex are amazing

editedit---

supposedly the DK and Warlock items aren't in yet. lolol :(

volvo pls

pls

MK8 is so beautiful...

been playing 2 player online with one of my friends and this is a blast. Cant imagine how much fun it will be with like 8 ppl or some shit

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you-are-the-drunkest-champion-300x215.jpg

http://dota2.cyborgmatt.com/prizetracker/international2014

Look at that immortal bump! Can't wait to see what the new stretch goals are going to be

that's not your sad 40fps is it?

Nah i grabbed it from the doto OT

who was it?

Bwawa was his name maybe? He couldn't get in (I guess there were huge authentication problems) so he just went and played some marvel mmo instead

o_O How'd you get so many?

level 95! Eznark got 14 of em lol

BigAT

I got two initially. I also got the Warlock item so I guess I was pretty lucky. It's two immortals if you're level 10, then an additional one for every 10 levels.

Smokey

The feel of 45GB of free space left on PS4 HDD 6 months after launch....;_;

I got a 1TB replacement yesterday, but I'm feeling like that may not be enough in the long run. Hopefully Sony does what MS is doing...let you add external storage.

brentech

I got a 1TB replacement yesterday, but I'm feeling like that may not be enough in the long run. Hopefully Sony does what MS is doing...let you add external storage.

Yeah, prolly not. I have a 1TB drive in my PS3. I feel like I'll eventually need to a much larger drive for PS4. Need to do it before it actually becomes a pain in the ass to re-download everything

You know you can uninstall games you don't play anymore. For instance, I deleted Madden, ACIV, and Killzone after I was done with them. Freed up a bunch of space.

Somnia

for EZ regarding wildstar addons:

Addons I use

AMPPurchased: Shows you where you can go buy amps within the zone
AuraMastery: Still playing with this one, but you can set it to pop an icon up to tell you when to use abilities after a crit, etc.
BetterQuestLog: Just organizes quests better imo
BijiPlates: Better name plates
ClassicQuestDialog: Adds all the dialog to one window and 1 click to take quest
Galaxy Library: can view gear
GalaxyMeter: DPS log
IconLoot: Adds icons on the screen when you loot, makes it better to see what youre looting
Interruptor: Tells you when you can interrupt spells, not interrupt, etc
JunkIt: Sells junk gear auto
NavMate: Makes better icons on minmap
SpaceStash: Better inventory options and look
Threatmeter: uh duh
TrackMaster: You can track quests and harvest nodes, adds dot line on your screen to it

Top Bottom