• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Nightz, you should get that sweet 27" GSYNC monitor coming out this month.

Also, moving to MD? Have you learned nothing? You always move to the VA side of DC.

Smokey

Shut up you damn PC biased jerk

I just report facts.

Any of you guys have recommendations for computer monitors? Basically gonna be used for work and gaming
Dota
. Don't need anything huge, but I'd like to get 2 for a dual screen setup. Thinking of just leaving my old monitor with my brother then just buying new ones once we move to MD next week.

Here

Nightz, you should get that sweet 27" GSYNC monitor coming out this month.

Not hitting US until August now, and is also $800.

Michael+Beasley+San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Miami+4DaVIaNqfg6l.jpg

I'm in a good place.

Ferny

That seems like at his age it would be a pretty significant fucking since every year probably reduces his next contract exponentially.

It's doubtful Wade gets a next contract so that's why Miami would do right by him and still give him his money, but leave enough cap space each year to not be in last place every year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's doubtful Wade gets a next contract so that's why Miami would do right by him and still give him his money, but leave enough cap space each year to not be in last place every year.

They can't give him a 3 year deal. Fucks with 2016

CB3

Mama noooooooooo

Lin is on a one year deal and can be servicable.

He does play dota....

Don't leave me Bosh. Stick around so we're still good enough to knock the Bulls out of the playoffs. I need something to look forward to once dolphins season is over!

Mrbob

nobody wants to go to chicago bob

Seems like the execs at Nike want Melo to go to Chicago. The combination of the Melo Brand combined with Jordan Brand in Chicago alongside with the Bulls being a bigger international brand than the Knicks would make everyone more money.

Jackson needs to stop being a spurned lover and agree to a sign and trade for booz cruise.

Smokey

Mama noooooooooo

Lin is on a one year deal and can be servicable.

He does play dota....

He's going to be your starting PG.

It's a one year deal so they still get cap space in 2015 and we get a first round pick out of it. It's a fine deal.

Not really. You're paying 15M for Lin, although 8.4M is against the cap. That first round pick is going to be in the upper 20s and you GAVE the Rockets cash in the deal.

Lin/Nash/KoMe back court

CB3

Not really. You're paying 15M for Lin, although 8.4M is against the cap. That first round pick is going to be in the upper 20s and you GAVE the Rockets cash in the deal.

Lin/Nash/KoMe back court

Nice of you to show up to talk basketball again. WONDER WHY THAT IS.

I look forward to you disappearing again in early May.

Smokey

Nice of you to show up to talk basketball again. WONDER WHY THAT IS.

I look forward to you disappearing again in early May.

Yeah because there's been so much happening during the Decision 2.0 the past week.

A trade involving my team just happened with a terrible organization like the Lakers.

Of course I'd talk about it.

CB3

Yeah because there's been so much happening during the Decision 2.0 the past week.

A trade involving my team just happened with a terrible organization like the Lakers.

Of course I'd talk about it.

Not as bad as when Derek Fisher was a Houston Rocket.

Suck it down.

Top Bottom