• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

BigAT

You guys are trying to impart sitcom wisdom on a man that counts Last Man Standing among his favorites.

Save your breath.

eznark

Banned
I never said it was among my favorites. It was the only good sitcom on when it was on though.

If Tim Allen were in AD it would have been good I bet.

TheCrow

You guys are trying to impart sitcom wisdom on a man that counts Last Man Standing among his favorites.

Save your breath.

Now you've gone too far AT! That movie is great!
rage.gif

Edit: oh you're not talking about the movie. Nevermind.

eznark

Banned
Now you've gone too far AT! That movie is great!
rage.gif

Edit: oh you're not talking about the movie. Nevermind.

Obviously we all love that movie. He is talking about the brilliant Tim Allen vehicle.

Ha, I had no idea it was still on. I am the American Public!

Ferny

Na'Vi always shows up for TI. Why put your all in to a tournament giving you a 20k-50k prize pool when you have a chance to crack a tournament with a prize pool as high TI4?

Remember when all of you were talking shit about Na'Vi?

:D

For the record, I have Na'Vi set as my favorite team on my compendium. That doesn't mean that I wear Ferny tinted glasses when it comes to discussing them.

Also, C9 is garbage so don't get too excited just yet.

eznark

Banned
You're such an expert at Pro Dota, Ez. She me your ways.

I'm not the one to ask. bob is currently watching qujqva film and learning carry ES.

He is Next

I do watch just about all the tournaments though and can tell you they've been shitty pretty much since last TI.

Remember when all of you were talking shit about Na'Vi?

:D

They were playing poorly leading up to TI4. Just because you didn't watch the tournaments doesn't mean its not true.

Also, using prize pool as their lack of motivation shows how little you followed them because these tournaments were significantly larger than 20-50k prize pool

eznark

Banned
They were playing poorly leading up to TI4. Just because you didn't watch the tournaments doesn't mean its not true.

Also, using prize pool as their lack of motivation shows how little you followed them because these tournaments were significantly larger than 20-50k prize pool

I think it's a valid reason for the sort of weird results at ESL, but Na'Vi has not been at all dominant all year long.

eznark

Banned
My only mistake that game was ever listening to you.

"Split push top!"
"Alright, there are three up here ganking me, I hope you guys took another tower"
"It's just me and DS bot and we can't push towers."

Worthless.

Split push means you go push while CB splits.

Gotta protect that KDA!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My only mistake that game was ever listening to you.

"Split push top!"
"Alright, there are three up here ganking me, I hope you guys took another tower"
"It's just me and DS bot and we can't push towers."

Worthless.

That's not my fault. I was in position. I went through lane by lane and knocked out or assisted on every tier one and two killing in the process. It needed to be 4 in one lane and 1 in the other. I didn't care which as long as there was an advantage in one of them. Everyone stuck around mid for no reason

LiveWire

He said his entire life for this one tournament.

And no one is making two million, no one is even making one million.

The winning team gets 46% of the prize pot. It's like 10.5 mil last I checked. Once it breaks 10.6 or so, winning team gets a million per man.

Top Bottom