• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Splat

Btw, if anyone is interested, I play a slow moving kinda broken online football management sim game at www.gridiron3.com It's in the offseason now if you want to sign up for the "starter" league. 2 seasons/year, 10 games a season, tons of weird rule quirks. Given the amount of football manager I see being played on steam, maybe people are interested.

Btw, if anyone is interested, I play a slow moving kinda broken online football management sim game at www.gridiron3.com It's in the offseason now if you want to sign up for the "starter" league. 2 seasons/year, 10 games a season, tons of weird rule quirks. Given the amount of football manager I see being played on steam, maybe people are interested.

i might be interested. ill take a gander and let you know

Closest I got to getting frustrated was playing visage while watching someone get to play ogre. So cruel!

Also fuck visage.

yeah visage is fucking hard. I just pretend i don't have birds until i die then i hit them with some sick damage and stuns outta left field!

Orge? You mean alchemist? Fucking racist ass boobs

Smokey

Moon mission was greaaaaaaaaat. And now XBL is down. And so is PSN.

Here's your stress test Luke!!

Wanted to go back in and explore a bit

You've never beaten me in these games.

The only time you ever got the Dolphins is because I said I wasn't going to be in the league, I came in late and took over as the Titans.

So yeah, I own you.

Also, if a 20-25% win rate is "not having one's number" what is?

brentech

Just played another solo ranked game. There was like 5 throws combined in the last 15 minutes. We finally finished it off at 59min. both teams were missing all but bottom racks. Bot teams wiping trying to push uphill. We had this meepo that always delayed our pushes saying he wanted to farm other item. I wanted to kill him

Ferny

After those previous two horrible games we ended up playing, these two definitely made up for it.

itDFxUn.png

eznark

Banned
Glad I watched LEGO! Fun for all.

Bob is there a way to view friend scores in Mario Golf? I want to know how bad I am whipping you.

brentech

Been wanting to see that movie.

who the hell is singsing playing with. whoever is playing drow has died like 4-5 times solo against AM, in the first 4 min

You've never beaten me in these games.

The only time you ever got the Dolphins is because I said I wasn't going to be in the league, I came in late and took over as the Titans.

So yeah, I own you.

Also, if a 20-25% win rate is "not having one's number" what is?

I've been the Fish twice tho. That was the most recent time.

Also, I was being sarcastic!

Top Bottom