• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
Picked up the Naga Hex. the also haf the G600 and the side buttons just felt too cheap. I almost picked up the naga mmo mouse but that's too damn many buttons on the side. The Hex axtually seems pretty perfect in terms of side buttons. It's a lot cheaper feeling that the RAT 7 though so we'll see if I stick with it. It was on sale for like $50 and I had $20 in BB cash so whatever.

brentech

he really does like some sheever

it's not all buttoned out, but I really like the feel of the CM Storm Spawn
I could see the benefit of more mouse buttons, but it seems like it would get too clumped up as well and introduce a lot of misclicks

BigAT

WiGJ6mJ.gif

brentech

Pretty sure they were pushing our bottom racks, and i landed a boat on 2-3 of them, you had chrono on them, but just ran away saying you were waiting for the boat

Ferny

That is 100% false

Nope. I remember the sequence exactly. I said I had I chrono and I could trap them to help delay them before they took rax. I got four of them in the chrono, but not Omni and he immediately healed the group inside the chrono which would have dropped my life considerably. As the chrono was coming off, Brent brought his boat in and I attacked Bane a couple times, couldn't kill him and then I ran.

Also learn to gale brah

brentech

Nope. I remember the sequence exactly. I said I had I chrono and I could trap them to help delay them before they took rax. I got four of them in the chrono, but not Omni and he immediately healed the group inside the chrono which would have dropped my life considerably. As the chrono was coming off, Brent brought his boat in and I attacked Bane a couple times, couldn't kill him and then I ran.

Also learn to gail brah

Yeah, the boat landed late, but you did say you were waiting for the boat initially. Like, right in the moment when AT was like "WTF are you doing".
When it was all done and over, you said the thing about Omni, which I'm not sure would have been a huge deal, but whatever, we were toast one way or another.

For the archives:

ibeaifLXCQG89E.gif

brentech

Hadn't played around in replay lately, didn't realize you could pull that far back now. They've really added some shit to that. Pretty nice.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That omni heal is a motherfucker!

You said you were waiting for the boat and 4 other people heard you say it. STAHP FERNY

BigAT

Worried about the Omni heal, but not worried about the 4 heroes now free from Chrono that he charges into (Void dies almost immediately after the GIF ends).

brentech

It's funny to just laugh at now, because in reality, that game was already over. I'm pretty sure we all died in the very near end of that gif

I wasted a lot of space with that GIF creation. whole left side is never in action. I need to learn how to make those new files that replace gif only are much smaller so I don't have to worry about sizing a god damn window

360 and I had like 1100hp or some shit total. I got wrecked after the boat stun.

Regardless, who the hell was I going to kill there? I did no damage.

It's not pure damage so it wouldn't do the full 360. Probably around 300 or so... you had bkb tho, right? You coulda just avoided the damage completely.

Either way, it looks like the bane had a #bigplays right before chrono hit and enfeeble'd you. So yeah literally no damage D:

pretty clutch enfeeble by the bane there. That was pretty close to being a pretty sick wombo. Timing was just slightly off.

BigAT

Omni's heal actually is pure damage, but he had MoM and could have healed it back by actually attacking someone. 1300 HP, but no BKB at the time. He wasn't enfeebled, that was just a visual error of the replay.

And the fact that you were doing no damage as our safelane carry is worrisome enough!

Ferny

Omni's heal actually is pure damage, but he had MoM and could have healed it back by actually attacking someone. 1300 HP, but no BKB at the time. He wasn't enfeebled, that was just a visual error of the replay.

And the fact that you were doing no damage as our safelane carry is worrisome enough!

I mean that goes without saying.

brentech

God damn, not even done with the first episode, but you weren't kidding when you said 'Betas' was like Silicon Valley. Probably not as funny, but in terms of the plot, jebus

Top Bottom