• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Rookies Season 1 Official Thread: CFL, Watch Out!

GCQuinton

Wellington said:
I hope not. I hope to play my game with Quinton at some point this weekend. Fuck Rors being on top of MY division.

I can play just about anytime today so just IM me (Wsv77 2K3) or PM me when you want to play. I really hope this league isn't dying either, but it's been a bitch scheduling my Week 6 and 7 games (Drey and Denog).

Birdman02

variance said:
Birdman, I'm ready for our rematch whenever. IM me when you wanna go.

I'm not sure what my availability is going to be like today, so just hit me up if you see me on XBL. If we can't get it in today, can you play at like 9 central tomorrow night?

yacobod

Banned
Rorschach said:
If it's tonight, it has to be kinda late (9 PDT). If it's tomorrow, any time after 4pm (PDT) would be ok.

ok lets do tomorrow then

i will be able to play anytime after 7:30 ct

Rorschach

yacobod said:
ok lets do tomorrow then

i will be able to play anytime after 7:30 ct
Got back earlier than I thought I would. If you're still around, we can go right now. :\ If not, 730 CT would be fine by me. 8 if you need to get settled first. :p

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sup rors.
5.gif

AirBrian

Ando, when do you want to play? I can tonight after 9 PM Central or anytime tomorrow evening after 6 PM.

Same to you, CJ! :)

yacobod

Banned
might need to find someone to take over the bengals, looks like Drey hasnt played a game in quite a while

and i still got a game from week 4 that i need to play vs. the Titans (lonestar) i think

GCQuinton

yacobod said:
might need to find someone to take over the bengals, looks like Drey hasnt played a game in quite a while

and i still got a game from week 4 that i need to play vs. the Titans (lonestar) i think

I'd suggest that for the Jets (Denog) as well. I've been trying the last two weeks to schedule a game with both of them with no luck.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
GCQuinton said:
I'd suggest that for the Jets (Denog) as well. I've been trying the last two weeks to schedule a game with both of them with no luck.

Have I received an AIM from you? I have been trying to get games in as well with no responses with the exception of WSV.

Big Zep has been MIA. I have been playing my vet league games. We can try to play it but honestly, if some one wants to take over my team, have at it. I am done with Madden.

DenogginizerOS

GCQuinton said:
That's my AIM SN. I'm Wsv77 2K3.

Right. So, I have tried to play. I have had other people from the vet league AIM me as well. I only have time to get one game in a night during weeknights.

But if someone wants my team, they can have it. 2 leagues of Jets woefulness is too much.

Andokuky

Banned
I have games with drey, Airbrian and Lonestar. I've actually only tried to get in contact with drey, sent him messages a few times when I've seen him on Live and he never responds. AB and LS, I might be free tonight, if not probably Wednesday if either of you can play then.

DenogginizerOS

Smokey Bones said:
I'm still here waiting to play my game but Denog said he's giving up his team so...

:(
Not officially. I will play my games unless someone wants my team, then I will make the transition. I will honor my committment.

Smokey

DenogginizerOS said:
Not officially. I will play my games unless someone wants my team, then I will make the transition. I will honor my committment.

Oh ok, well would like to play sometime this week? Jus lemme know.

DenogginizerOS

Smokey Bones said:
Oh ok, well would like to play sometime this week? Jus lemme know.

I may be getting out of work earlier than usual and may be free after 5 today. I will be around tonight as well. I have some Halo 3 in the future as well, but we can certainly give it a go.

AirBrian said:
Ando, when do you want to play? I can tonight after 9 PM Central or anytime tomorrow evening after 6 PM.

Same to you, CJ! :)

I should be able to play for the majority of the evening, just let me know what works for you.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm on, usually, though I tend to forget to look here, and it doesn't help I don't have enough room for more friends on the list. I've got Ando's, I think. Should be home around 6-7 CST.

Birdman02

Variance, you wanna play our game tonight around 8:30 central?

I sent you a message on Monday when I saw you logged on, but since you didn't respond I just assumed maybe someone else was using your logon. I'll send you a PM too just in case you don't check this thread.

Birdman02

variance said:
I'm here right now, I might be here later tonight as well. Yeah, I'll probably be around.

Looks like you signed off 17 minutes ago. :( I'm signing on in about 10-15 minutes, and I'll be on for at least the next hour or so, so I hope you see this and can still play our game.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm here if someone wants to get a game in. Tag is Lonestar 1979, send me a message to meet in a lobby

variance

gg birdman, you played sick -- offense, defense, special teams -- how did I ever beat you? lol.

there were a couple incompletions early in the third that I thought for sure were complete, but it's probably still my inepititude at passing. you don't get a statline like this by playing well:

Drew Brees -- 61/148, 723 yards, 3 touchdowns, 26 fuckin' interceptions

I do think my passing is much improved from earlier this season, though, so maybe I'll catch on in time for the next NeoGAF football league.

great game.

Birdman02

Definitely a good game...I had my team running like a well-oiled machine. :) The punt return TD really helped my guys (btw, that was my first ever punt return with Lewis...because he was just added in the latest roster update!). And I agree with you on some of those incompletions...especially that 4th down attempt that you challenged. I thought it said you were short of the 1st down (which was also questionable), but it made you challenge the catch instead of the spot. Weird...must've been some hometown refereeing going on.:D

Also, you're awesome with Reggie Bush. I tried to switch to my safety right as he crossed the LOS on his TD run, but he was already by me by the time I pushed the button.

OH yeah...AirBrian, is there a way to add players that aren't in the player list? I need Michael Lewis (the WR) added to my team, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I gave his return stats to the other Michael Lewis on my team.

LJ11

DCX said:
LJ i can play now if you can, same with Maverick. First come first serve.

DCX

I was watching the World Series, sorry for not replying. I'll be free this weekend, just let me know when you're game.

DenogginizerOS

I have a bunch of games to play. Who wants to play tonight? I apologize to those in the league. I have been trying to finish the vet league.

GCQuinton

DenogginizerOS said:
I have a bunch of games to play. Who wants to play tonight? I apologize to those in the league. I have been trying to finish the vet league.

We can get our game in tonight. What time's good for you?

DenogginizerOS

GCQuinton said:
We can get our game in tonight. What time's good for you?
9EST should be fine. Maybe earlier. It depends on when we finally get my daughter in bed. :)

What is the status of the league. Is someone taking over for Big Zep?

Birdman02

AirBrian and I talked about opening the next 3-4 weeks (enough to complete the remaining division games) and starting the playoffs after those are done. This league has moved at a snail's pace, and we're flirting with running out of time. I'm sure he'll make a final decision in the next couple of days and let everyone know.

Wellie, you're my next opponent. Can you play our game tonight around 10 EST, or is there another night that works better for you?

Hey Rorschach want to play our game tonight?

And you guys shouldn't advance to the playoffs early; I'm going to win out, finish 8-8, and sneak into the playoffs :D

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
Hey Rorschach want to play our game tonight?

And you guys shouldn't advance to the playoffs early; I'm going to win out, finish 8-8, and sneak into the playoffs :D
damn, sorry I missed the message. I would have been more than willing. I'm still available if you want. I can also play tomorrow just name a time that's good for you.

Rorschach said:
damn, sorry I missed the message. I would have been more than willing. I'm still available if you want. I can also play tomorrow just name a time that's good for you.

I'm still around, no worries.

Give me ~15-20 and we can run.

Top Bottom