• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Maverick

The Saints are open?

Interesting...EA seems to have fixed the lag issue from my experience last night.

What's the timeframe like for games, 4-5 days, correct? I could definitely do that. The APF league just moved too fast for me.

Maverick

Oh, that's cool then, I thought they were open.

Don't want to intrude, I was just refering to the last post on the previous page that mentioned they didn't have an owner.

Wow, what a game LJ. It's a shame someone had to lose...

I picked off a pass and ran it in for a TD with 56 seconds left in OT. I thought for sure I was going to lose that game multiple times, but somehow I came away with a win. I threw 4 picks with Kitna (what else is new?) and there were no fumbles the entire game, which is a first for me.

Denog, I probably won't be able to play until Sunday evening, unless you can play sometime in the next hour...

LJ11

ChrisJames said:
Wow, what a game LJ. It's a shame someone had to lose...

I picked off a pass and ran it in for a TD with 56 seconds left in OT. I thought for sure I was going to lose that game multiple times, but somehow I came away with a win. I threw 4 picks with Kitna (what else is new?) and there were no fumbles the entire game, which is a first for me.

Denog, I probably won't be able to play until Sunday evening, unless you can play sometime in the next hour...

Good game man. I saw your corner man up on my RB but I forced the issue, should have hit my receiver over the middle. That 39 yard field goal that I missed before half killed me. Leaving my corners on an island with CJ and Roy proved unwise. With that said, you could have ended the game by running out the clock, but that quick score with around 1 min left gave me a shot to tie it up. Good game, and good luck in the league.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ChrisJames said:

I am still at work and will be available to play Saturday and Sunday night after 9pm. Just IM me or send a PM via GAF.

unsure. i'll change the preseason game to make it so that the couple unclaimed teams play each other instead.

dave you play the patriots now. user is Jube3!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CB,you around? Want to play our preseason game?

I'm free all night tonight and tomorrow night after 9 pm eastern time.

Sunday,I have uncle duty all day and night so I wont be free.

I'll be on live practicing or playing the bioshock demo so just message me.

Ramirez

Someone play me...don't be scared friends! I was putting a hurt on FMT so bad he pulled the plug and blamed it on my freezing console last night!

Striker

Truelize,

If you read this, I'll be available all day tomorrow. I'll be outside a bit but I'll definitely have time to get our pre-season Week 1 match in.

You got my GT and AIM name. Hit me up!

Cloudy

Banned
Another turnover-fest in my preseason game. They need to patch this cos the game is borderline unplayable this way.

Check out this sequence:

My pass is picked off
The DB fumbles and I get it back
My very next pass is picked off

WTF!

Just check the stats for Colts/Jags :lol

bluemax

Banned
New season and I still can't beat the Steelers. 6 INTs and LT never got going on the running game. Sigh, feels a lot like last year!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG lonestar

WHAT A OFFENSIVE SHOW WE PUT ON! :lol

Matrix

Was Konex running out of the pocket and throwing ints into double coverage?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I know, I'm getting fucking pathetic at Offense. I moved it some...and can't crack the endzone. I basically said "fuck it" and for a challenge, gave you the ball in FG range to win, and see if I could stop you, or get the ball back with time to try some hurry up.

HAhA at the hail mary at the end of the 1st half. Alexander gets the bomb, time runs out...WHAT A MINUTE, DEF PI! Long Field Goal FTW

bluemax

Banned
BTW FMT, I'm missing a wide receiver, Craig Davis. He was a second round pick and is my number 3 guy so I'm gonna need him on the stats page. I put his stats for the game for some dude named Simmons.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
I know, I'm getting fucking pathetic at Offense. I moved it some...and can't crack the endzone. I basically said "fuck it" and for a challenge, gave you the ball in FG range to win, and see if I could stop you, or get the ball back with time to try some hurry up.

HAhA at the hail mary at the end of the 1st half. Alexander gets the bomb, time runs out...WHAT A MINUTE, DEF PI! Long Field Goal FTW

Did I really PI? :lol God that pissed me off.

As for O im getting a little better :lol I scored a td!!! It's so damn hard to score with my shitty team.I have to make the perfect pass and read or im on my ass.

guys you can add any missing players to your roster. simply go to "roster" and then on the left select your team. then at the bottom there is a form where you can add players.

bluemax

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys you can add any missing players to your roster. simply go to "roster" and then on the left select your team. then at the bottom there is a form where you can add players.

I went to my team, then roster and I did not see that at the bottom.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gunstar77 said:
I can play Friday night anytime after 9 PM EST, Saturday night after 9 PM EST, and Sunday anytime. Just let me know when.

Most likely it will have to be sunday night. Working all weekend

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
while i admit the DB's do have spider senses at times, if you are throwing 5+ picks a game you are doing something horribly wrong :lol

boller.jpg

Matrix

LukeSmith said:
Were you in observer mode?

:lol

Ram,I would play,but im so bad now its no fun for my opponent :p

Ramirez

I'm by no means that good either, I just want to work on my passing game against someone that won't make me want to break my controller.

Get on!

Matrix

:lol

K need a drink.

Meet me in East Lobby 2 in a couple of mins.

Matrix

thanks for the ass whooping ram :lol

Ramirez

I thought you had me at first until the TO's started rolling in, I couldn't stop the passing there for a while, or towards the end. :p

Matrix

Yea im f-ing streaky in this game.One min I can catch everything and then the next min im int happy or my guys catch the passes,but get knocked silly and fumble.

Things ive noticed playing with the Texans....

Ahman Green gets injured every game I play,never fails.I have atleast 1 catch and fumble with AJ a game and Schaub is on his ass just as much as Carr,love that O-line! :D

PS- My D is streaky too *leans more to the shit side*,im streaky in all sports games now :(

Matrix

Keep in mind you were playing the rated 67 Texans ;)

I cant get pressure on the Qb like some other teams.

You still ouyplayed me big time and thats all that matters.

DCX

DCX
The Eagle has landed. Madden is in my hands and i will be making my rounds trying to figure the game out. Tonight, it's on foolz!

DCX

LiveWire

BirdBomb said:
game anyone? wanna get the preseason game done shawn?

gt: andowsky

Most of the vets are probably prepping for the fantasy draft in an hour. I wouldn't expect to get any games in until 3PM Eastern at the earliest.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
LiveWire said:
Most of the vets are probably prepping for the fantasy draft in an hour. I wouldn't expect to get any games in until 3PM Eastern at the earliest.

Yea speaking of games!

I am not waiting on CP so lets play our preseason game...

and Wells, I am with you... since injuries dont carry over, i say F them

Top Bottom