• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

malley/CP: play your game or i'm going to give the chiefs to malley since he has been more active in the thread and playing online! we need to get this show on the road, and the final spots are going to be decided upon tonight, so we'd just be waiting on you two. get it done!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I have been challenging him since the get go... I almost even played tag mclovin because i thought it was him... I am playing the first preseason game now with DJ.....

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
FrenchMovieTheme said:
5 min. why, do you guys want 6?

5 min. is perfect, why make it more when you run the risk of disconnects. It is hard enough getting a 5 min. game in.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
To me it feels like 5 minute games are a little to long :/ So 6 minutes would be hell.

DCX

DCX
Truelize said:
I thought the rings were attached to your profile. Online and offline combined. Are you saving your profile before you shut down?
He isn't saving the profile. Happened to me too. Now it's coming together. I'm waiting to see which one of us will actually get the ring :p

DCX

Striker

6 minutes I wouldn't mind.

I normally play on 7 mins in Franchise though. :lol

EDIT:

Is the LeagueDaddy site down for you guys, too?

daw840

Jube, I would like to get this game done tonight if you are free. I should be able to play anytime between 6:30 and 10:30 pm pacific time. Just let me know

GT = Qbert420

LiveWire

Striker said:
6 minutes I wouldn't mind.

I normally play on 7 mins in Franchise though. :lol

EDIT:

Is the LeagueDaddy site down for you guys, too?

Yes, it went down after I entered some of my stats. I had to add Ted Ginn, Jr and Will Allen among other players.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
malley/CP: play your game or i'm going to give the chiefs to malley since he has been more active in the thread and playing online! we need to get this show on the road, and the final spots are going to be decided upon tonight, so we'd just be waiting on you two. get it done!

I've been online playing plenty of Madden. I see malley on im now. Not like he has tried to get the game done.

btw, APF > Madden. All anyone does online is 3 TE formation runs that are a for sure 5 yards and blitz the fuck out of you every down. 90% of the time you don't even have a chance of starting your throwing motion. And if you get lucky enough to get something off a super db jet packs and picks it off. This game is awesome. Madden is sim.

btw, APF > Madden. All anyone does online is 3 TE formation runs that are a for sure 5 yards and blitz the fuck out of you every down. 90% of the time you don't even have a chance of starting your throwing motion. And if you get lucky enough to get something off a super db jet packs and picks it off. This game is awesome. Madden is sim.

:lol as opposed to APF where you dont even need to run out of 3 TE sets to rack up a 200 yard game?

p.s. no one in the league that i have played plays like that (3 TE set every down). yeah, d-line is tough, but other people seem to be having success moving the ball. adapt!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
:lol as opposed to APF where you dont even need to run out of 3 TE sets to rack up a 200 yard game?

p.s. no one in the league that i have played plays like that (3 TE set every down). yeah, d-line is tough, but other people seem to be having success moving the ball. adapt!

Madden is just as broken or more so than APF. Sorry FMT.

The best was this lions player I just got done with. He would run the ball with Kitna every down. That was only a for sure 6 or 7 yards, so 95% into the tackle animation he would pitch the ball back to Jones for another 10 yards. Madden is awesome.

Madden is just as broken or more so than APF. Sorry FMT.

The best was this lions player I just got done with. He would run the ball with Kitna every down. That was only a for sure 6 or 7 yards, so 95% into the tackle animation he would pitch the ball back to Jones for another 10 yards. Madden is awesome.

the difference is APF was broken even if you were TRYING to play sim. that is why you play in an online league here at gaf instead of random douchebags. the APF league turned into a shitfest because the game is so broken there is no way you can play sim, even with sim players

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the difference is APF was broken even if you were TRYING to play sim. that is why you play in an online league here at gaf instead of random douchebags. the APF league turned into a shitfest because the game is so broken there is no way you can play sim, even with sim players

HEY! Its perfectly normal to have 5+ RBs on track to rush for 2500+ yards!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Sorry FMT, that's just wrong. My games in APF were far more sim that any of my Madden games.

BTW, LeagueDaddy is back up.

MaestroRyan, are you free tonight to play our preseason game?

DMczaf said:
HEY! Its perfectly normal to have 5+ RBs on track to rush for 2500+ yards!

Yeah, and in Madden we'll have defensive linemen with 10 sacks a game and dbs that average 3+ ints a game. Perfectly normal. Then if we cheese we can also have unstoppable backs. GO MADDEN!

Ramirez

I'm all good with people with liking one of the other, but it's pretty obvious no one gave a shit about the APF league outside of 3-4 people, majority has spoken, keep it in the past boys!

Is my friends list fuckin' up or are some of you playing Madden 07?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
cp whats your gamertag? I never saw you online and its obvious you dont like it... and also that you are a bitch...

hit me online if u see me chump

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ChrisJames said:
Denogginizer, I'll be able to play you later tonight (probably around 10:30 EST).

Is there any way you can do it closer to 9EST? I have a big meeting in the morning and was planning on going to bed at 1030.

DenogginizerOS said:
Is there any way you can do it closer to 9EST? I have a big meeting in the morning and was planning on going to bed at 1030.

I'm going to see the Bourne Ultimatum at 7:50, and I should be back no later than 10 because the theater is really close to my place... So I could play at 10 tonight, but if you want we could just play tomorrow.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
ChrisJames said:
I'm going to see the Bourne Ultimatum at 7:50, and I should be back no later than 10 because the theater is really close to my place... So I could play at 10 tonight, but if you want we could just play tomorrow.

See you at 10PM. Send me an IM or a message via XBL when you are ready. GT: Denogginizer NC

Malleymal said:
cp whats your gamertag? I never saw you online and its obvious you dont like it... and also that you are a bitch...

hit me online if u see me chump

My gamertag is TagKC. You'll have to re-add me. I'll make an exception and allow bitches on my friends list during league play.

I'm headed out to see Superbad and have dinner. We'll play when I get back if you're still around chum....

DCX

DCX
Ramirez said:
I'm all good with people with liking one of the other, but it's pretty obvious no one gave a shit about the APF league outside of 3-4 people, majority has spoken, keep it in the past boys!

Is my friends list fuckin' up or are some of you playing Madden 07?
Nah, we are just getting some achievements :p

DCX

daw840

GG Malley......that was super f***ing close.

P.S. Jube, lets get this game over with tonight so we can get on to the real season

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Cerebral Palsy said:
My gamertag is TagKC. You'll have to re-add me. I'll make an exception and allow bitches on my friends list during league play.

I'm headed out to see Superbad and have dinner.

Man shut yo dumb ass up.... I am not re adding anything, once you drop my mistress off, get online and do all that work... puss

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Hey for now on if anyone is online looking for a match, we should make a standard Gaming Age room. So the room name should always be "Gaming Age" and the Password should aways be "gaf".

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Gunstar77 said:
Hey for now on if anyone is online looking for a match, we should make a standard Gaming Age room. So the room name should always be "Gaming Age" and the Password should aways be "gaf".

Sounds good to me

Congrats Denogginizer.

I hate to sound like a douche, but that was one of the most boring games I've played in a long time. The time of possession was 16:49 vs. 3:11. Every time I had the ball I was being blitzed up the ass and couldn't do anything. Just a shitty shitty game for me. Also, you can't go for it on 4th down in the first quarter (well you couldn't last year anyways), but whatever, didn't matter anyways. Good luck with the league...

I'll be around if you guys need a sub or something...

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Mrbob posts on the forums what twice a season? I think he's worse than than bons as far as forum chatter :lol

Mrbob

aim = mrbob2k1

I don't spend as much time on gaf as I used too. Easier to get a game in by hitting me up on aim. ;)

Although I honestly don't feel like jogging down stats tonight. I'm gonna go play some a game of madden now and hit the hay. Long day too tired to write down stats.

BirdBomb

Banned
ChrisJames said:
Congrats Denogginizer.

I hate to sound like a douche, but that was one of the most boring games I've played in a long time. The time of possession was 16:49 vs. 3:11. Every time I had the ball I was being blitzed up the ass and couldn't do anything. Just a shitty shitty game for me. Also, you can't go for it on 4th down in the first quarter (well you couldn't last year anyways), but whatever, didn't matter anyways. Good luck with the league...

I'll be around if you guys need a sub or something...

that sounds lame as hell... did you just really, really suck on offense or did he milk the clock? i dont want to deal with that kind of boredom.

Top Bottom