• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's Fantasy Football Thread Season 2 | Now With 10% MORE DotA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

It's almost time for the auction:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

Jake Long's Knees

WR Calvin Johnson $65
RB Doug Martin $38
RB Andre Ellington $36
TE Vernon Davis $19
WR Kelvin Benjamin $11
WR Juilian Edelman $8
QB Tony Romo $7
RB Ray Rice $6
WR Dwayne Bowe $3
K Blair Walsh $2
QB Alex Smith $1
TE Brent Celek $1
TE Jared Cook $1
D New England $1
WR Stevie Johnson $1

that was some wild money spent on peypey, mccoy and others. i felt like i overspent a bit for lynch (and i hate the seachickens) but in looking at it the drop off to the next rb wasn't worth the extra $10 i would've saved. oh well, i guess we'll see how it all works out. my team is fucked if kap doesn't blow up!

Ferny

Btw we never really discussed money payouts before the draft. We should have, but it wasn't until Phee said something that I remembered. My opinion is that in a 12 man league, it should be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Any objections to that or other suggestions?

Btw we never really discussed money payouts before the draft. We should have, but it wasn't until Phee said something that I remembered. My opinion is that in a 12 man league, it should be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Any objections to that or other suggestions?

that's how i do it in my work league. we have $20 buy in and the pay out goes:

1st - $160
2nd - $60
3rd - $20

works out well enough! but i don't care how we do it

eznark

Banned
I don't use Yahoos rankings so Yahoo always hates my teams.

Also that shit takes way too long. The draft is a lot of fun but I can't sit through that again. Wish there was a pass button.

brentech

I don't use Yahoos rankings so Yahoo always hates my teams.

Also that shit takes way too long. The draft is a lot of fun but I can't sit through that again. Wish there was a pass button.
Yea. The first hour was all laughs and fun on mumble, after that it was a lot of grumbling and ready to leave.

brentech

I wouldn't put too much weight behind what happens this week. Week 1 is always a crap shoot. A few new guys will stay consistent, and some old standbys will drop off, but for the most part, it evens out.

Vyer

Looks like I have Week 1 in the redraft secure and unless shit gets crazy should be able to pull off the W in auction too.

EAD Yahoo

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
One of those strange instances where, I can just bench a RB, and win the week with an empty roster spot.

Winning with 56 points on the bench :lol

brentech

Is DM controlling the Freeman team?
I have Fitz and the Arizona D to make up a 15 point deficit.
We have a game on our hands.

Ferny

It looks like I will be winning in one league and not the other. All in all it was a bad fantasy week for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom