• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MaddenGAF's Fantasy Football Thread Season 3 | Move over Dota, it's Monopoly time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

My opponent had Bradford at QB this week. I can't believe he even got 7.86 points. Watching the game it seemed like he couldn't do anything.

Of course, bad news for Murray/Sproles owners that Bradford was the Eag's leading rusher that game. :D

eznark

Banned
He sends me 20 minute stream of consciousness Cubs gloating steam messages every day that I never read, yet he can't be bothered to set his roster. Clown bob gonna clown.

Alright, so if we advance tonight, I can play, CB...as for my game against the Packers (Somnia) I might have to be on AP for that. I am gone Wednesday to the end of Saturday and I'm bringing my PS4 but it's gonna be hard to get a game in because of all my rehearsals and the fact that I don't know how well the hotel internet/tethering will work.

Ferny

Alright, so if we advance tonight, I can play, CB...as for my game against the Packers (Somnia) I might have to be on AP for that. I am gone Wednesday to the end of Saturday and I'm bringing my PS4 but it's gonna be hard to get a game in because of all my rehearsals and the fact that I don't know how well the hotel internet/tethering will work.

Wrong thread lol

hey if anyone needs a player on your most hated team to go out with a season ending injury, just send them over to me and I'm sure they'll be on IR within a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom