• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Monopoly Mafia would be great.

"You are, A Shoe!

Once per night you may attach yourself to another player and discover where they're going."

Animal Crossing is this close to passing Star Wars Mafia with posts. Though Animal Crossing is a day ahead so in that sense Star Wars is still the more active one.

Kevyt

Equally tied.

mafiagames.png

Illuminati Confirmed.

kingkitty

Damn it kingkitty, why so suspicious :(

i wasn't really if you paid attention to how I played the game. I can probably talk about this more freely after Animal Crossing is finished.

but at least we got mafia.

it's all in the past now though, the amount of salsa in Taco Valley is ridiculous.

Ourobolus

Banned
i wasn't really if you paid attention to how I played the game. I can probably talk about this more freely after Animal Crossing is finished.

but at least we got mafia.

it's all in the past now though, the amount of salsa in Taco Valley is ridiculous.
I've already supplied you with ten tacos. Don't worry, 100,000 bells is easy to pay off in installments!

Haly

He wasn't suspicious, no more than anyone else. It was the witch hunt that made him suspicious.

A casualty of the system, which turns us into raving, bloodthirsty animals.

Timeaisis

Devillage Ass is a scary, scary place. And I told you guys we were better of just lynching Ouro. At least we got one...

Also, someone should write a Kapp'n song about our lovely town.

Haly

Anyway there will be lots of juicy stuff to share and talk about the next day so look forward to it.

kingkitty

sorry about that whole eviction business.... How's Taco Valley?

taxes are low, the guacamole flows, what's there not to love?

I guess the only minor issue is that Ourobolus and Hobodobo are my next door neighbors. Launchpad is here too, although he tends to sneak out to Devillageass during the day.
I've met a few unfamiliar dudes, including a guy named "Blarg"...kind of a weirdo, keeps talking in all caps and puzzles. Something about "Hutts" I have no fuckin' idea.

squidyj

taxes are low, the guacamole flows, what's there not to love?

I guess the only minor issue is that Ourobolus and Hobodobo are my next door neighbors. Launchpad is here too, although he tends to sneak out to Devillageass during the day.
I've met a few unfamiliar dudes, including a guy named "Blarg"...kind of a weirdo, keeps talking in all caps and puzzles. Something about "Hutts" I have no fuckin' idea.

Is guacamole supposed to flow? i thought it was more...... viscous than that.

That sounds wonderful, I'll have to come for a visit or maybe I'll like it so much I'll decide to stay.

RetroMG

Is guacamole supposed to flow? i thought it was more...... viscous than that.

That sounds wonderful, I'll have to come for a visit or maybe I'll like it so much I'll decide to stay.

I was going to make a joke about Squidyj visiting sooner than he thinks, but if the Mafia actually targets him tonight, I will certainly become the next prime suspect.

squidyj

I was going to make a joke about Squidyj visiting sooner than he thinks, but if the Mafia actually targets him tonight, I will certainly become the next prime suspect.

that was pretty much the joke I was going for :p better check out the place I'll be living in quite soon.

Top Bottom