• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

tumblr_mmt57hyqvo1spkh9mo4_250.gif

magical *_____*

royroy's imagination is too fiery :>

Burbeting

Banned
OK. Swapping deadline has been reached!

EVERYONE IS NOW LOCKED IN THEIR BOATS.

i'll ask a mod to move the thread to Off Topic Community~

Except to the love boats ;).

I, the headmaster, will welcome all of you to Hogwarts! I hope you have murderiously fun time! And don't night kill me!

Sawneeks

Banned
Except to the love boats ;).

I, the headmaster, will welcome all of you to Hogwarts! I hope you have murderiously fun time! And don't night kill me!

Don't believe this False Dumbledore! He is a Death Eater in disguise and should not be trusted!

VOTE: Burbeting

Vote: Burbeting

See? The small Malfoy has the right idea. For your excellent deduction skills I award 10 points to Gryffindor!

roytheone

Guys, being an owl is awesome! Look, I can turn my head almost 360 degr.....

*crack*

Oooooow! ehm, can someone take me to the vet? Please?

SalvaPot

giphy.gif

01 [m] Retroid - New
02 [m] MagnumBoy20xx - New
03 [m] Kawl_USC - New
04 [m] Rynam - New
05 [m] TheExodu5 - New
06 [f] Swamped
07 [m] Arkos
08 [f] bananaspaceprincess
09 [m] TheWorthyEdge
10 [m] Gorlak
11 [m] Hyperactivity
12 [m] Flame_AC
13 [-] Enker
14 [m] TheAwesomePossum
15 [m] Burbeting
16 [m] Matt Attack
17 [m] Rats Off To Ya
18 [m] Crab
19 [m] kingkitty
20 [m] Blargonaut
21 [m] Kalor
22 [m] TheGoddamn
23 [m] Lord of Castamere
24 [m] Christina Mackenzie
25 [m] Lone_Prodigy
26 [m] roytheone
27 [m] Zippedpinhead
28 [f] Sawneeks

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'd just like to say I think yeeny has done an absolutely fantastic job on this. I know from first-hand experience there's a lot of work in arranging all of this and running it to time and doing the sorting and the selecting and so on, not to mention the menial drudgework of updating the OT and trying to draw in new players. My sincere congratulations.

Now, I believe that with all the positions locked, we can't really recruit any more except to the waiting list, so by the terms of my Faustian pact with the moderators, we must accept our fate and return to the shadows of Community. yeeny, if you do the honours of asking (probably Karkador) a mod to move us back there, we should depart forthwith.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'd just like to say I think yeeny has done an absolutely fantastic job on this. I know from first-hand experience there's a lot of work in arranging all of this and running it to time and doing the sorting and the selecting and so on, not to mention the menial drudgework of updating the OT and trying to draw in new players. My sincere congratulations.

Now, I believe that with all the positions locked, we can't really recruit any more except to the waiting list, so by the terms of my Faustian pact with the moderators, we must accept our fate and return to the shadows of Community. yeeny, if you do the honours of asking (probably Karkador) a mod to move us back there, we should depart forthwith.

It's already there, crustacean.

Palmer_v1

Karkador's a mod?

Burbeting

Banned
Finished Nano just in time for HP game to begin haha. Also more uni work coming now, so my activity level will be VERY fluctuating.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Fill in here.

Game nominations: Ye Old Standard Werewolf, Harry Potter, Frog Fractions, Disneyland After Dark, Mini-games
Pronoun: he
Play style preference: normal
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): low
Timezone / location: New Hampshire
Returning Player or New: Returning, quit Danganronpa

Palmer_v1

Fill in here.

Game nominations: Ye Old Standard Werewolf, Harry Potter, Frog Fractions, Disneyland After Dark, Mini-games
Pronoun: he
Play style preference: normal
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): low
Timezone / location: New Hampshire
Returning Player or New: Returning, quit Danganronpa

Welcome back! I believe you're top of our replacement list now, but Yeeny can confirm.

Top Bottom