• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sawneeks

Banned
Command back. I'll have to think on this.

I saw what you posted. You can't hide from the great Dumbleydore.

Fill in here.

Game nominations: Ye Old Standard Werewolf, Harry Potter, Frog Fractions, Disneyland After Dark, Mini-games
Pronoun: he
Play style preference: normal
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): low
Timezone / location: New Hampshire
Returning Player or New: Returning, quit Danganronpa

:D !!

Glad you decided to try it out again! If a spot opens up you should be able to jump in a game.

Fill in here.

Game nominations: Ye Old Standard Werewolf, Harry Potter, Frog Fractions, Disneyland After Dark, Mini-games
Pronoun: he
Play style preference: normal
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): low
Timezone / location: New Hampshire
Returning Player or New: Returning, quit Danganronpa

Yaaaaaaay I'm glad our PMs seem to have convinced you to return! I really appreciate this, humie!!!

^_____^

Welcome back! You're on the top for replacement!

See? Karka? Drop outs like you makes yeeny has to work super hard !!!! >:C

*guilttrippin' like a pro*

Sorian

Banned
I'm working on rebranding myself before next season. Something that says "friendly", "approachable", and "team player". What says that better than America's favorite feline?

Cats do not say "team player" to me. They say "neutral douchebag".

MattyG

Banned
Did someone mention a Fallout themed game a few pages back? I'd TOTALLY be down to run that next season. I'd write the shit out of that flavor text.

Karkador

Banned
See? Karka? Drop outs like you makes yeeny has to work super hard !!!! >:C

*guilttrippin' like a pro*

Sorrrry, I just have too many game ideas and playing wouldn't leave me enough time to do one of those.

Also, it seems like AC mafia is remembered more fondly than my game performance, so the people have already voted on what I should focus on :p

RetroMG

Sorrrry, I just have too many game ideas and playing wouldn't leave me enough time to do one of those.

Also, it seems like AC mafia is remembered more fondly than my game performance, so the people have already voted on what I should focus on :p

Would you like access to the Spectator thread, Kark?

Also, anyone else who is not playing and wants access to the Spec threads, please PM me or post in here.

>:C

Animal Crossing was awesome :> But I also think you're a very entertaining player :D

Is okay though. I can't push you too hard. I'm also sitting out :3
BUT its like one rule for yeeny, and a different one for erryone else, y'seeeeeeeeeeee

you better come up with some pretty awesome games, now that you've hyped up your game-runnin' aspirations >:3

RetroMG

Just in case anyone is interested, 72 of 76 players are signed up for Outer Gafia.

The players who are missing are Seath, Style, Enker, and Boo Boo'n (who is banned.)

Also, I am beginning to assign permissions for boards at Outer Gafia for players, so you may see some boards appear or disappear. (Probably just disappear for now, unless you're in Harry Potter.)

EDIT: All Players have been assigned to their games within OG.

amg salva/nin

u made the HP thread without linking it here >:O

SACRELIGIOUS

i founds it tho and added its lovely link to the first page :>

also u guys, give the gamerunners some space to set things up LOL

Swamped

Banned
do you want me to find you one then you can just url it ! :D

gy7516q.jpg

G85y4Oo.jpg

Yessss thanks Yeeny, that was really helpful!

Now I am ready for anything.

Kawl_USC

I'm trying to only judge players by the games I've played with them. So I have exactly two ONUW games to go off of. I'll give Blarg a fair shot to show he is rehabilitated before losing my mind.

(But honestly, rip in pieces me)

Sophia

*grabs popcorn*

Might as well enjoy the Harry Potter ride. See what players there are doing so I have ideas for the Werewolf game.

Palmer_v1

*grabs popcorn*

Might as well enjoy the Harry Potter ride. See what players there are doing so I have ideas for the Werewolf game.

Not that you're doing anything wrong, but this is a good opportunity for a general reminder to spectators to avoid giving commentary that might affect ongoing games. Pointing out that something interesting happened, like Burbeting's claim, is one thing, but your personal opinion about the veracity of his claim would be inappropriate in this thread.

We keep all of that to the spectator/dead threads.

Sophia

Not that you're doing anything wrong, but this is a good opportunity for a general reminder to spectators to avoid giving commentary that might affect ongoing games. Pointing out that something interesting happened, like Burbeting's claim, is one thing, but your personal opinion about the veracity of his claim would be inappropriate in this thread.

We keep all of that to the spectator/dead threads.

Oh no, I won't comment on the game itself. Just merely that I'm watching. :p

SalvaPot

There is an Spectator Thread for Harry Potter if any of you are interested x). Be mindful that if you access it you won´t be able to be a sub in the game. If you are interested let me or nin1000 know so we can have Retro add you to it.

Sorian

Banned
Oh no, I won't comment on the game itself. Just merely that I'm watching. :p

Actually, yeah, go ahead and add me to the spectator thread for that one. I'm curious.

I'd wait, if you die early in werewolf, they might want you to sub in to HP.

Palmer_v1

I agree. Everyone should wait through at least N1 of their respective games. If you die early, and you never know when that might happen, you might regret not being able to sub in elsewhere.

Sophia

Jeez, you're fast. :O

The one I'd really want to sub into is Night Vale tho if I die early. But I guess you're right. The HP one does have more players too, so it'd be more likely to get a sub in.

Sophia

I'm watching everything at once on these forums. You'll learn if you ever play with me :p

Well I've actually got both threads up right now, but I hate to be that person who's posting too much. Personal habits learned from other community threads. >_>;

Sorian

Banned
Well I've actually got both threads up right now, but I hate to be that person who's posting too much. Personal habits learned from other community threads. >_>;

It's ok, go wild. I'm the buffer for the community, no matter what you do, everyone will say I'm the one that posts too much.

Palmer_v1

How do you know it's a scumtell? He might be doing it for the good of the villagers!

Gaaaah I wanna play already. November 17th seems so far away and I'm impatient.

*pouts*

Well that's reassuring. I think. o.o;

He's not in your game though! I'm not sure who the high posters will be in Werewolf.

Does it make you feel better about the delay if I tell you that I'm putting all of this extra time to good use?

Because it's not true and I'm mostly playing video games while I procrastinate. Tomorrow is fluff typing and ROLE PM day(not sending but preparing), and sometime this weekend is thread preparation.

I'm a walking #scumtell

I love it

I vouched for you in MGS! I felt bad for getting you killed in Election.

RetroMG

I think right now we're only opening the spectator boards to dead players or to people who aren't playing at all.

The reason for this is that once we're fairly sure that the remaining players in the games are going to stay active, we're going to combine the separate Dead Threads into one massive thread.

Top Bottom