• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Kawl_USC

Oh and I'd also never play like I did in ONUW 8 in a real game, but you're probably happy at that news, Kawl.

Noted. Still putting a mark next to your name to keep in mind for the future.

And that mark says drunkard.

Also, ONUW results or riot, Sorian.

RetroMG

If anyone is absolutely dying to put their thoughts out their about the running games, PM me. I'll make you a space on Outer Gafia to yell at the walls for the gamerunners' amusement.

RetroMG

Night Vale thread will be going up shortly. Role PMs will be going out after. It's probably going to be a busy weekend, so I want to get it all done early. Please don't wreck the place.

squidyj

Need to start already

it's a dog hiding amongst a pumpkin patch, it is the odd thing out in the picture also possessing greater awareness and agency than the pumpkins around it, in this way the dog subtly represents mafia and the pumpkins represent town. Notice the dominating paw on the pumpkin in front of it, that's not an accident.

it's a dog hiding amongst a pumpkin patch, it is the odd thing out in the picture also possessing greater awareness and agency than the pumpkins around it, in this way the dog subtly represents mafia and the pumpkins represent town. Notice the dominating paw on the pumpkin in front of it, that's not an accident.

hell of a deduction agent mulder !

arrest that doggie! >:O

Sophia

OBJECTION! The dog is merely resting it's paw. Not a sign of dominance at all!

Sophia

It can be pretty hard sometimes, actually. One won't just get it for being a dimwit.

Still, can't help but smile at this turn of events for two of the HP crew's members.

I mean, I've been here since 2008 and I've never been banned (unless you count that self ban.)

I don't think it's that hard if you have your wits about you, don't post blatantly stupid stuff, and avoid excessive arguments.

Droplet

I mean, I've been here since 2008 and I've never been banned (unless you count that self ban) I don't think it's that hard if you have your wits about you, don't post blatantly stupid stuff, and avoid excessive arguments.

I'm not going down this hole any more than this, but I think this is a little shortsighted. "Keep your head low" isn't something everyone wants to do, or necessarily should be subscribing by, especially in subjects they're passionate about it. People have definitely been banned for reasons other than being blatantly stupid or being excessively argumentative.

twe is out for 2 weeks

crab is out for one

pls, pls, pls

try not to get banned people. and if you do, pls try to PM your inputs to your game mods at outer gafia and game runners maaaaaaay choose to relay it here in the game threads at their discretion.... snarkily

Sawneeks

Banned
twe is out for 2 weeks

crab is out for one

pls, pls, pls

try not to get banned people. and if you do, pls try to PM your inputs to your game mods at outer gafia and game runners maaaaaaay choose to relay it here in the game threads at their discretion.... snarkily

Game runners, to add to the snark may I suggest Gizoogle for all your proxying needs.

Palmer_v1

All Werewolf Role PMs have been sent! Make sure you acknowledge receipt! The actual game thread will go up tomorrow, and the game begins soon after that.

However, we're going to do a Night Start, which means we'll have one round of Night actions prior to the first day phase!

People have three days for the first set of Night actions, and that means nobody should post in the OT until I officially start Day 1, appx 4 days from now.

And before anyone tries to get cute, the generic role is Ordinary Villager.

Sorian

Banned
All Werewolf Role PMs have been sent! Make sure you acknowledge receipt! The actual game thread will go up tomorrow, and the game begins soon after that.

However, we're going to do a Night Start, which means we'll have one round of Night actions prior to the first day phase!

People have three days for the first set of Night actions, and that means nobody should post in the OT until I officially start Day 1, appx 4 days from now.

Can I post in the thread?

Whoever dies shouldn't immediately leave btw, there might still be chances for games that you can sub into

Top Bottom