• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Palmer_v1

For the people in there Werewolf game, both new and old, are any of you completely unavailable due to the holiday? We're starting back up tomorrow, ideally.

updated NEW roster for WOOF: REBOOT

01 [m] CrimsonFist - New
02 [m] Xamtheking - New
03 [m] Style - New
04 [m] Lollipop Dave - New
05 [m] FluxWaveZ - New
06 [m] CzarTim
07 [-] Darryl
08 [m] RobotNinjaHornets
09 [m] ultron87
10 [m] MattyG
11 [f] StarSketch
12 [m] Septimus Prime
13 [m] QuantumBro
14 [m] Timeaisis
15 [m] GreatLord Tiger
16 [m] CornBurrito
17 [m] El Topo
18 [m] Terrabyte20xx
19 [m] Makai
20 [m] batsnacks
21 [m] cabot
22 [m] *Splinter
23 [m] Rats Off To Ya
24 [m] Zippedpinhead
25 [f] Swamped
26 [m] kingkitty
27 [m] Drop - New
28 [m] Boo Boo 'n - New
29 [m] Fireblend

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Without meaning to be unfair, 29 players is probably too much. Ideally we want the games to all finish around the same time, and Woof has already lost a few weeks, never mind having a larger player count. I think some of the non-new players should wait for the mid-season games.

Without meaning to be unfair, 29 players is probably too much. Ideally we want the games to all finish around the same time, and Woof has already lost a few weeks, never mind having a larger player count. I think some of the non-new players should wait for the mid-season games.
Who cares what you think
The blood god requires sacrifices and was disappointed with last game's outcome

Palmer_v1

We only lost 1 week, basically a single day/night. Also going to shorten day/night phases per semi-popular demand.

Darryl

Banned

Crab if you want to join I think it'll be ok. It's all on you if you think you can handle two games at once

SalvaPot

Your failures are your own, old man! I say, FOLLOW THROOOOUGH!

Sawneeks

Banned
Hey me too!

The troublemaker had my back though and switched me to town for the easy peasy win.

I remember that! Poor Wolves, never stood a chance. :(

Ha, that same game was also my first Gafia game and I was the minion, which is pretty close to a tanner. Well, at least we did better in the second game, didn't we?

To be fair you guys had a really tough time in that game, normally the Minion can be fun to play! At least more fun than the Tanner. No one likes to play Tanner. Now playing Seer with the best Witch ever..

top-gun-high-five-580-100538112-orig.gif

do it, 4v4 gafia games.

and you can play with PC players in private matches

Holy shit, really?? I didn't know that. o:

keep the tongue-in-cheek hostility for in-game shenanigans, guys

the main thread should adhere to normal GAF policy with regards to mutual respects of all thread participants

jokes and stuff are fine, just be.... more mindful that it might come across as aggressive and antagonistic to visitors (and gaf mods). okies?

>:|

thanksness~

Droplet

I was following the werewolf game and found it super fun and interesting, I wanted to try and take part in it but you guys were super fast with the new player list, I guess I could at least be added to the waiting list if I got it right.

Game nominations: Werewolf
Pronoun: he
Play style preference: don't really know, I've never played the game before
Self-assessed activity level: medium
Timezone / location: CET/GMT+1

This...could get confusing.

Sorian

Banned
Hey Salva, you got my salty bet that I thought the werewolf game was going to implode and have to reset right? I bet 10 salty points and the odds were x999 last I checked.

You should have my account and routing number, thanks.

Trigger

Yeah, different Sonia sprite. I had mine before the Dangan Mafia game
(adjusts hipster glasses)
, and I'll probably keep it until some more Persona 5 art is released.

Swamped

Banned
Yeah, different Sonia sprite. I had mine before the Dangan Mafia game
(adjusts hipster glasses)
, and I'll probably keep it until some more Persona 5 art is released.

I'm secretly rooting for you, solely based on your avatar

whats your current avatar, swampi?
Ah, it's Bigby from the Fables comics series. Telltale also made a game about him, "the wolf among us". He's a sherrif who can turn into a wolf at will. Thought it was fitting for a werewolf themed game!

I'm secretly rooting for you, solely based on your avatar

Ah, it's Bigby from the Fables comics series. Telltale also made a game about him, "the wolf among us". He's a sherrif who can turn into a wolf at will. Thought it was fitting for a werewolf themed game!

oooh him :D

i used to follow Fables but i havent for a few years now. cute series!

Yeah, me too actually! I stopped reading after volume 12 or something, not sure why. I heard the last volume recently came out though so i might get back into it.

yeaaa i think i stopped at around there too .____. i should nudge my old friend who's a comic collector to borrow new issues~

It's all part of my secret plan to overthrow you as Mafia Spider Boss. GAF Mods will be my stepping stones as I rise to ultimate power!

25181i34A1F39CB4BCD9D5

oh noooo what ... what have we done! what have we released!!!! *cowers*

roytheone

1 v 1, you and me, winner gets all the Salty Bet points. >:)

i jest im horrifically bad at rocket league

The secret to Rocket league is to play it with mouse and keyboard. Nin and Cabot can confirm this!

oooh him :D

i used to follow Fables but i havent for a few years now. cute series!

If you have any way to play The wolf among us, you really should. I played it half a year ago and liked it so much that I made a LTTP thread about it!

nin1000

Banned
The secret to Rocket league is to play it with mouse and keyboard. Nin and Cabot can confirm this!

Hahaha, well we made some nice goals, I will have to give you that :D. Time to play again sometime soon Roy. I want to laugh at all those peasants losing against us.

Ah, thought this thread was for those Facebook games of old. Huge werewolf fan and have even taught it to my elementary students at work. They love it.

Would love to be on the list for the next game.

Palmer_v1

You guys are mean :(

I've been playing night vale for two day phases now and no one has even told me my role.

Drunk. You'll find out on Day 3 that you were the Jester and already lost on Day 1.

GG.

Why do you guys let me design games? I'm way too evil.

Sorian

Banned
Drunk. You'll find out on Day 3 that you were the Jester and already lost on Day 1.

GG.

Why do you guys let me design games? I'm way too evil.

Do I get to stay in the game as a kingmaker? This is very important.

You know how much I like deciding games when I have no horse in the race.

Ah, thought this thread was for those Facebook games of old. Huge werewolf fan and have even taught it to my elementary students at work. They love it.

Would love to be on the list for the next game.

Welcome! :D

Can you fill out the sign up form please? Thank you!

• Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in):
  • Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose):
  • Play style preference (crazy / normal / any):
  • Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating):
  • Timezone / location:
Note: It is not mandatory to fill out any of the fields.

Top Bottom