• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
Note: It is not mandatory to fill out any of the fields.

Oh cool, I want to sign up, here you go:

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in):
•Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose):
•Play style preference (crazy / normal / any):
•Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating):
•Timezone / location:

I just noticed that I was removed from the Harry Potter dead thread!

Does this mean no more salty betting? Since I did die in that game can I have access to it while in the werewolf game?

Oh cool, I want to sign up, here you go:

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in):
•Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose):
•Play style preference (crazy / normal / any):
•Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating):
•Timezone / location:
You're fired

RetroMG

Does this mean no more salty betting? Since I did die in that game can I have access to it while in the werewolf game?

Not sure why that would have happened. Looking into it now.

EDIT: Should be fixed. I had it set so that if you were alive in ANY of the games, you couldn't see the dead threads. My bad, and issue should be corrected. Let me know via PM if anyone is still having issues.

In fact, general policy, please PM me with any forum issues. Don't post in the thread.

Gorlak

Banned

Eh, you bailed out?

But let's save this discussion for the feedback thread when the game is finished.

Harry Potter right now

tumblr_inline_nfg352BT271sihaqz.gif

Ty4on

I nominated myself for Harry Potter only because of my love of Harry Potter. I knew it was going to be very weird, but not THIS weird. :(
What's weird about it?
Why did you visit me?
I didn't. If my theory was right and on N1, TheGoddamn swapped Swamped and you, because you targeted Swamped, you would be watching yourself, and because I was targeting swamped, I would be targeting you, and therefore you would see me as visiting. Therefore, the killer targeted you, which therefore targeted Swamped.
:p

Swamped

Banned
Never quite had a Thanksgiving like this before...apparently I'm getting married!!! This is so weird, i never imagined this would happen, it always seemed like such a far off dream.

Any of you married folks have advice for a great marriage?

I definitely promise to post tomorrow evening!

SalvaPot

Never quite had a Thanksgiving like this before...apparently I'm getting married!!! This is so weird, i never imagined this would happen, it always seemed like such a far off dream.

Congrats Swamped!

I have no advice for you, sorry. But you'll do fine!

that's amazing! congrats swampie!!!! <3

best thanksgiving <3

Palmer_v1

Dont ever be on opposite sides of a mafia game.

Sawneeks

Banned

Congrats Swamped!! :D

roytheone

Congratulations! It was the Bigby avatar that did the trick, wasn't it? ;)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Is married like being on the same scum team with someone for the rest of your lives? Because that's what I imagine married is like.

'gratz, Swamped. :)

nin1000

Banned

CONGRATULATIONS SWAMPED !!!!

we will have to make a wedding themed mafia for that occasion :)

Wow, that's incredible! Congratulations!

Gorlak

Banned
Hey people what's up? There is one small request I have for the HP game... Can you please

replace Arkos?

Waiting for his participation since one week, ship him out asap. Do we still have replacements?

RetroMG

Congratulations, Swamped!

Advice for a great marriage: Communicate. Make sure you and your SO are always on the same page. If you have a problem, don't let it fester, calmly talk about it, and get it out of the way before it becomes a huge issue.

cabot

Congratulations, Swamped!

Advice for a great marriage: Communicate. Make sure you and your SO are always on the same page. If you have a problem, don't let it fester, calmly talk about it, and get it out of the way before it becomes a huge issue.

Great solid advice.

Dear swamped dont be one of those gaffers who post looking for advice, see solid advice like Retro's up there, then completely ignore it and instead look for validation of your own point of view from crazies.

Congratulations though, I suspect no GAF advice will be sought, you're a delight.

kingkitty

congrats swamped!

I've never been married, but my one advice is that you make sure your wedding cake has m&ms.

Everything goes well with m&ms. Ham, cake, etc.

Swamped

Banned
<3 you guys are the best. Thank you so much for all the wishes and advice! I WANT TO INVITE ALL OF YOU not sure how feasible that is though lol.

Dont ever be on opposite sides of a mafia game.

I'll keep that in mind :p

Congratulations! It was the Bigby avatar that did the trick, wasn't it? ;)

Seriously, who can resist him?!

Is married like being on the same scum team with someone for the rest of your lives? Because that's what I imagine married is like.

'gratz, Swamped. :)

Hopefully it's not like the TWE/Nin scum team, although you can't deny they had chemistry!

CONGRATULATIONS SWAMPED !!!!

we will have to make a wedding themed mafia for that occasion :)

We've gone through some pretty ridiculous mafia ideas in the past, but this is one of the most awesome ridiculous ideas ever XD

Great solid advice.

Dear swamped dont be one of those gaffers who post looking for advice, see solid advice like Retro's up there, then completely ignore it and instead look for validation of your own point of view from crazies.

Congratulations though, I suspect no GAF advice will be sought, you're a delight.

No, you're a delight! VOTE: Cabot

congrats swamped!

I've never been married, but my one advice is that you make sure your wedding cake has m&ms.

You still owe me a picture of potatoes soaked in mars bars! If it looks good I'll commission you to make our wedding cake.

congrats swamped!

I have a better idea: Get wedding bagels. Or alternatively wedding tacos. Whatever you choose: Congrats, swamped :)

Top Bottom