• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3D |OT| Remakes are a Nice Thing to Have… Heh, heh

Zareka

Holy crap! I just finished the final part of Anju & Kafei's quest and that was so cool. I didn't expect that at all.
Spicing things up with the character switching puzzle was so nice.

Now to go watch those two reunite
minutes before they're both killed and I reset time, wiping the reunion out of existence so they're fated to never be together in every timeline!

darkmagus

So I finally finished the game, i was so great to revisit Termina with a fresh look. No matter how many times i beat this game, i cant wait to do it all over again :)

Did the "last dungeons" the other day
goron's is even worse because you can't go straight even if you want to, the joystick is a mess to use...
zora's is awful, having to jump out of the water at the end of each section is horrible, you fuck up the timing slightly you have to start over. didn't even find the heart piece in this one

Now to go watch those two reunite
minutes before they're both killed and I reset time, wiping the reunion out of existence so they're fated to never be together in every timeline!
Actually
they get together in the ending, which makes me happy
I assume most of the things that happen in Termina is due to the Majora's curse.

Edit: Looking at GameXplain's video, if you didn't get the mask it just spins in the credits. So the happy ending you have to get all masks. Ha ha ha...

The Deku gets the worst treatment because the Zora/Goron get revived but not the Deku.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I now have 6 masks, this Zelda could end up being my favorite as well.

The new screen with better colors, the new 3D, the enhanced controls and ergonomics... make the 3DS a much better system. As a result I just rebought Pilotwings to rediscover it.

Bravo Nintendo.

I now have 6 masks, this Zelda could end up being my favorite as well.

The new screen with better colors, the new 3D, the enhanced controls and ergonomics... make the 3DS a much better system. As a result I just rebought Pilotwings to rediscover it.

Bravo Nintendo.

marc^o^
(Today, 12:33 PM)
Multi-Quote This Message Quote

Majestad

Banned
If the 3 day cycle is about to end, and you haven't finished a temple, can you use the song of double time to go back a couple hours so you can finish everything?

Rich!

If the 3 day cycle is about to end, and you haven't finished a temple, can you use the song of double time to go back a couple hours so you can finish everything?

no.

you cant go back unless you reset the entire cycle. you can only go forwards otherwise.

marc^o^

marc^o^
(Today, 12:33 PM)
Multi-Quote This Message Quote
13€ on priceminister, I sold it for about as much a couple of years ago and regretted it the minute I got the new 3DS, as it was my favorite 3D game. Is that mysterious?

Neiteio

13€ on priceminister, I sold it for about as much a couple of years ago and regretted it the minute I got the new 3DS, as it was my favorite 3D game. Is that mysterious?
whoa man if you like nintendo games you must be a shill

you bought pilotwings? how much is reggie paying you? where is iwata keeping your family?

georly

Love his new facial expressions:

zlCfzTCfuKIbQdbD_D

marc^o^

whoa man if you like nintendo games you must be a shill

you bought pilotwings? how much is reggie paying you? where is iwata keeping your family?
I'm both a big fan of Nintendo and very critic about their marketing, so this tag fits me like a glove.

But if someone quotes it, it better make sense, not to sound like what you just wrote ;).

No but if you at least get the dungeons new item, chances are you can skip portions of the dungeon when you reset time and get back there.

Roto13

Ruin swimming and then move one of the Stone Temple keys so that you need to use the shitty new swimming to leap out of the water and hit a switch.

Good job, assholes.

Ruin swimming and then move one of the Stone Temple keys so that you need to use the shitty new swimming to leap out of the water and hit a switch.

Good job, assholes.

If that's the one in the room with the beamos in it, then you could just hop across the water with the Deku form too.

NTom64

You don't need to dolphin leap to get to the switch. There's a hand enemy that tosses you up there if you let it grab you. Made that mistake myself the first few times through. You CAN get up there with the dolphin leap, but it's super precise.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Beat Majora 2 days ago and promptly shut the game off, not watching dat ending until I complete all the sidequests.

Nia

I got to Gyorg yesterday. I had liked that they added more options to the Goht fight, which was already my favorite fight, but I did not expect much of a change with Gyorg. Then after the first phase, the water enveloped the platform, and I whispered a horrified "Oh no."

I actually died the first time because I did not pay attention to the underwater bombs and took a direct approach. The 2nd time I was successful, and it was very satisfying. They made Gyorg much more dynamic, and I like that.

Dice//

Banned
I got to Gyorg yesterday. I had liked that they added more options to the Goht fight, which was already my favorite fight, but I did not expect much of a change with Gyorg. Then after the first phase, the water enveloped the platform, and I whispered a horrified "Oh no."

I actually died the first time because I did not pay attention to the underwater bombs and took a direct approach. The 2nd time I was successful, and it was very satisfying. They made Gyorg much more dynamic, and I like that.

I managed Gyorg just fine walking walking on the water. =/
No way I was swimming around.

I've already resigned I will not get (or put the effort to get) the Beaver Bottle....

Roto13

If that's the one in the room with the beamos in it, then you could just hop across the water with the Deku form too.

FOr some reason, I didn't even think to use the Deku form.

It's been so long since I hopped across water. It just kind of becomes a thing of the past once you get the Zora mask.

Good job, assholes.
I was stumped until the guide said to use Deku to get the switch and then I was like "oh duh".

I felt bad every time I took his reservation. :p
He says "I actually prefer the outside" so at least he isn't sad about it.

Finished doing everything listed on the bomber's notebook.
Man, the new bomber's notebook combined with the rumor system is really fantastic. Needs to be the norm in future Zelda games

NeoFaff

I have a question about the the steelbook. It looks to be smaller than the 3ds plastic case. Is there a plastic insert inside the steelbook for a manual and cart? Or is it just a nice looking hollow tin?

Weiss

Banned

Good job, assholes.

Swimming sucks now, but I know what part you're talking about and was able to jump onto it in one go. The jump arc is so much higher now.

I do think it's weird they removed having to dolphin jump out of the water, and then made you do it anyway in the same room.

Top Bottom