• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3D |OT| Remakes are a Nice Thing to Have… Heh, heh

Dr. Buni

Same. I spent the last month getting into replays of Shin Megami Tensei IV, Persona 4 Golden, and spending a lot of time playing Smash 3DS.
I kept telling myself I had plenty to play right now and this wasn't something I needed to have Minute One.

I went grocery shopping and picked up an eShop gift card not even an hour ago.
Same. I am playing Xenoblade for the fist time, plus I have Dark Souls and couple more games on Steam to play... But I guess it is hard to resist buying the remake of the GOAT.

Impressive! I just bum-rushed the game. Completed 5 temples today on top of working IRL. Still such a fantastic game.

I'm in the spirit temple on my 3 heart run. Didn't have a chance to play this past week which is disappointing but now I'm conflicted. Finish the run or start MM?

Kriken

Same. I am playing Xenoblade for the fist time, plus I have Dark Souls and couple more games on Steam to play... But I guess it is hard to resist buying the remake of the GOAT.

latest

Eh, he was fine before

iFirez

I am enjoying playing this game again so much, it feels so fresh on the 3DS. There are the quintasential moments that remind me of my playthroughs on N64 and GC but it's totally in a leauge of its own. I'm on my fourth cycle now (beaten woodfall and snowhead) and already have the guilded sword, 17 heart pieces (9 hearts total) and both the biggest bomb bag and quiver. I'm aiming to 100% this in the next day or so, it's not as engraved in my mind as Ocarina of Time is so I'm messing up a few things but it really is like a breath of fresh air; mainly because of the new features and graphics - it looks beautiful.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

Playing Xenoblade for the first time ? Me too :D I'm roughly 30 hours into the game now woo

Bro... You can do it.

15 mins to do the Spirit Temple and Ganons tower...lol I wish :(

I was planning on getting a physical copy, but since its coming out in 15 mins on the eshop I may end up buying both lol. Physical for the collection and digital for playing...

I can't imagine myself playing OoT knowing that the ability to play MM exists...I've been waiting since 2011 for this lol.

There are two themes up in NA. Both 1.99.

The "gold edition" one is a little bland for my liking. The other one is the one we've seen and I love it.

Zing

Banned
I'd download now, but I have yet to (ever) finish Ocarina. I played Ocarina N64 up to the light temple, but never finished. Started the 3DS version a few weeks ago and paused until n3DS so I could use gyro controls on an XL without the 3D effect being ruined. Kind of regretting that now, as I am anxious to see what I missed with MM.

iFirez

Really enjoying it so far!

I have beaten Woodfall and Snowhead, upgraded my sword to the Guilded Sword, upgraded my bomb bag and quiver to their max (biggest/largest) and collected 17 heart pieces so far (equal to 9 full hearts of life now thanks to the 3 you start with plus 2 heart containers from bosses). I also have a bunch of Masks from side questy stuff.

boxter432

Love this game and was glad they announced the 3ds version of it, but didn't have much desire to actually buy it.

And yet: It's currently downloading.

Socreges

Banned
Love this game and was glad they announced the 3ds version of it, but didn't have much desire to actually buy it.

And yet: It's currently downloading.
Yeah. I was thinking I'd just eventually get the physical copy. But then I saw it on the eShop and impulse won out.

Not

Banned
If I have 40 extra dollars I'm definitely gonna pick this up. But should I wait to get a new XL? How are the camera controls without it?

DooD1234

If I have 40 extra dollars I'm definitely gonna pick this up. But should I wait to get a new XL? How are the camera controls without it?
Should be no different than OOT3D if you played it. You press L when you want to recenter the camera and L to lock on to enemies/suspicion things. Zelda usually not really action focus so needing to seewhat you need to see is not that important and cheap shots rarely happen. I be playing this and MH4U with my regular Zelda LBW 3DSXL. Speaking of which...

Amazon, why have you not yet ship my MM3D LE please don't cancel on me.

My LE shipped from ebgames

But I want it now :(

Ambien.

Rich and I both found the camera controls troublesome because the game wasn't made with them in mind. It gets stuck around corners and clips through walls and doesn't change position until you press L again.

Top Bottom