• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 ended in the Southern Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falk

that puzzling face
Lol, already starting...

@STForeignDesk: #MH370: Malaysia's head of investigations denies there is conclusive evidence of hijacking: report

Most of the sites picking up on the denial are quoting, word for word, the statement from YESTERDAY's press conference, way before this outbreak. Meaning at this point, there is no official statement, until this conference gets underway. It could be anything.

Just goes to show what an incompetent clusterfuck today's media is.

WorldStar

Banned
wtf? the press conference is over?

i've had cnn on and all i saw was some special about marijuana in israel

edit: k just read above posts, CNN will air this right?

been following dis since day 1

Most of the sites picking up on the denial are quoting, word for word, the statement from YESTERDAY's press conference, way before this outbreak

Just goes to show what an incompetent clusterfuck today's media is.

Ahh, thats yesterday's report? My apologies

So the two Iranians are the hijackers, the asylum is a cover, just disinforma. They hijack the plane, taking it up to 45k feet and dropping the cabin pressure to kill the passengers. Next they land on an island with a just large enough airport for take off laferr waiting on the island is a north Koran tanker. The north Koreans have been caught in the past trying to sell weapons to Iran, and the new dear leader needs donut money.

Inside the tanker is a nuclear missile which they quickly load onto the plane. The plane takes off and cuts back east in the opposite direction the search is now focused. They take long loop to avoid radar and the ongoing search. They refuel at another airport to the east before they start off for their destination.

Theist nuclear missile is rigged to detonate on impact and they're headed right for the West coast of the USA. But where? There's so many options; Hawaii would be the easiest but there's San Fransisco and Portland and Seattle. But there's also L.A. the capitol of the West Coast, what the rest of the world picture as California. It detonates just at Russians invade the Ukraine. Their target is L.A. "Target: L.A."

Harrison Ford could have starred in this. Shia Lebouf would be in the remake. A Tom Clancy Classic.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
RT @bubbaprog: Amazing how CNN spent 16 hours today talking about MH370 but can't be bothered to air this press conference live.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
He went missing and they can't find him.

However, the good news is, they've narrowed his possible location to somewhere on here:
smallworldmap.jpg

Mully

So the two Iranians are the hijackers, the asylum is a cover, just disinforma. They hijack the plane, taking it up to 45k feet and dropping the cabin pressure to kill the passengers. Next they land on an island with a just large enough airport for take off laferr waiting on the island is a north Koran tanker. The north Koreans have been caught in the past trying to sell weapons to Iran, and the new dear leader needs donut money.

Inside the tanker is a nuclear missile which they quickly load onto the plane. The plane takes off and cuts back east in the opposite direction the search is now focused. They take long loop to avoid radar and the ongoing search. They refuel at another airport to the east before they start off for their destination.

Theist nuclear missile is rigged to detonate on impact and they're headed right for the West coast of the USA. But where? There's so many options; Hawaii would be the easiest but there's San Fransisco and Portland and Seattle. But there's also L.A. the capitol of the West Coast, what the rest of the world picture as California. It detonates just at Russians invade the Ukraine. Their target is L.A. "Target: L.A."

Harrison Ford could have starred in this. Shia Lebouf would be in the remake. A Tom Clancy Classic.

I'm glad you think this is time for you to post your horrible Harrison Ford script so I can tell you how stupid you are.

Guys there was a fatal car crash tonight. I'm driving tomorrow. Cancel your flight if you're that irrational.

Someone fell the stairs at work today. I'm calling out tomorrow too risky.

He went missing and they can't find him.

Primary radar last detected the press conference heading east-southeast off the coast of Malaysia.

However, the good news is, they've narrowed his possible location to somewhere on here:

NAfTX6u.gif

Falk

that puzzling face
I'm going to explode if it's such a canned speech that it doesn't touch on the hijack claims at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom