• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man climbs to top of tall tree in downtown Seattle. Rescue launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

D23

fuck this guy for adding an extra 30 minutes to my commute this morning. it was fun at first but spd better get this guy down before noon...

riotous

Banned
He picked a good time to fuck up Stewart, actually, since the construction continues to the end of the week so the Stewart exit was already kind of bad. Buses were still rerouting around him, but that was after the traffic.

This morning was ruined by an accident up at Mountlake Terrace turning I5 into 2-lanes for a while; while the blockage was in place there was basically open road south of it but once they cleared the freeway I imagine things got crowded fast.

Yeah Stewart exit was fine; it was the 520 onramp causing the entire backup.

Added 45 minutes to my commute; joyous morning!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm on my lunch break right now and away from my desk. If something happens I will be ripshit.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Something's going to happen when I go to lunch, isn't it?
I thought the same and nothing did. I think you'll be alright.

Honestly, I think this guy is gonna stay up there at least another 24 hours. He's not coming down until he absolutely has to.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Something's going to happen when I go to lunch, isn't it?

How do you feel about goats?

2yYTbgH.png

A man just relaxing in a tree, a guy with a goat which he named Deer, a reporter interviewing a goat, and a man coming to feed the goat an apple. What a world we live in. This has all the makings of a blockbuster film.

Jhoan

This stream has been hilariously entertaining. The hippie with the goat and hilarious commentary has been fun. It's cool to see behind the scenes news stuff as well. I don't think anything like this would ever happen in NYC since the NYPD would have tased the guy for being on top of the Rockefeller Center X-Mas tree which was taken down a couple of weeks ago.

Struct09

Odds of him climbing back up after he's done eating?

EDIT: Looks like he's actually going with the police, it may be over

Westraid

Man in Tree is now Man on Ground Eating a Muffin.
Wonder if they can get people sneak up behind him and stand near the tree so he can't get back up again. I'm glad he didn't fall out.

So this is how you get free food. All you have to do is spend 24 hours at the top of a tall tree. I'll never work another day in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom