• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man climbs to top of tall tree in downtown Seattle. Rescue launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you fucking kidding me? Why has anyone with any illness 'gotta be that way bro'. Don't make such insensitive comments about mental illness.

I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I'm literally just saying "why do you have to fuck up that tree bro?" Along the way, I acknowledged that it's probably because this guy has a mental illness. It was mostly a tongue-in-cheek post anyway.

If that's offensive, then I guess I'm just insensitive.

Can't they just fill up the intersection with sand to the point where they can just walk up to him. Similar to how the pyramids were build, but without the alien technology!

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Who's this guy talking on the stream? He dropped the gain and decreased the shutter speed on the camera. If any fast action happens, it'll be blurry as fuck.

Downhome

The sky is beautiful on the stream right now with how they are needing to film it. What an image...

M7NfHex.jpg

Wow, he has absolutely destroyed that tree.

Not to worry; the mayor will declare a "tree crisis" and after that the voters will pass a $200 million dollar initiative to pay for a new one. The planting of the tree will end up taking 10 years and result in a budget overrun of $1.2 billion. That's the way things get done in Seattle.

I love this banter with the reporter.

"Washington is the only state you could film ANY kind of movie in. You could shoot a Western, you could shoot a mountain movie..."

riotous

Banned
I think this tree mofo is fucking up my commute.

I get off I5 right after Stewart street and I'm guessing the Stewart exit is backed up badly onto the freeway.

#ManOnFreeway

iammeiam

I think this tree mofo is fucking up my commute.

I get off I5 right after Stewart street and I'm guessing the Stewart exit is backed up badly onto the freeway.

#ManOnFreeway

He picked a good time to fuck up Stewart, actually, since the construction continues to the end of the week so the Stewart exit was already kind of bad. Buses were still rerouting around him, but that was after the traffic.

This morning was ruined by an accident up at Mountlake Terrace turning I5 into 2-lanes for a while; while the blockage was in place there was basically open road south of it but once they cleared the freeway I imagine things got crowded fast.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm surprised they didn't shoot him after he started throwing stuff at people below.

Yen

Loving the banter between the reporter and cameraman: Milli Vanilli, strategies on how to get him down, talking to people who are walking past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom