• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man climbs to top of tall tree in downtown Seattle. Rescue launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerotol

Banned
https://mobile.twitter.com/DamienKIRO7/status/712444837019029504

narRwkC.jpg

Tigress

I'm with the people who said if they just let him be he'd probably be down by now. I just get the impression what he really wants is to be left the hell alone.

I'm with the people who said if they just let him be he'd probably be down by now. I just get the impression what he really wants is to be left the hell alone.

Fuck leaving him alone, he's killing the tree. They need to shoot his ass down.

Like the poster above, we need sniper kitty.

And they are watching, the tree roots slamming under the jackboots and the onlookers grinning hideously over their canted pieces. Towering over them all is the treeman and he is naked hanging, his small feet lively and quick and now in doubletime and bowing to the ladies, huge and pale and hairless, like an enormous infant. He never sleeps, he says. He says he'll never die. He bows to the onlookers and sashays backwards and throws back his head and laughs deep in his throat and he is a great favorite, the treeman. He wafts his hat and the lunar dome of his skull passes palely under the lamps and he swings about and takes possession of one of the branches and he pirouettes and makes a pass, two passes, dancing and leaping all at once. His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the treeman. He is sitting, hanging. He says that he will never die.

DoomGyver

Noooooo! Treebeard!

They need to setup a bbq near the tree and let the aroma do the work. He'll be hungry in no time.

Codeblue

And they are watching, the tree roots slamming under the jackboots and the onlookers grinning hideously over their canted pieces. Towering over them all is the treeman and he is naked hanging, his small feet lively and quick and now in doubletime and bowing to the ladies, huge and pale and hairless, like an enormous infant. He never sleeps, he says. He says he'll never die. He bows to the onlookers and sashays backwards and throws back his head and laughs deep in his throat and he is a great favorite, the treeman. He wafts his hat and the lunar dome of his skull passes palely under the lamps and he swings about and takes possession of one of the branches and he pirouettes and makes a pass, two passes, dancing and leaping all at once. His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the treeman. He is sitting, hanging. He says that he will never die.

What's this from?

First he climbs up and now requesting cigs? Just snipe his kneecaps off and let gravity pull his shitty ass down hitting every branch in the face. Fuck him

Consul

Looks like a superhero has showed up on the scene offering assistance in talking him down.

As riveting as this is I've really got to sleep, just as it looks to be getting interesting as well. Will be checking in for updates when I wake. Here's hoping for a positive conclusion, I hope he gets the help he quite obviously needs.

Looks like a superhero has showed up on the scene offering assistance in talking him down.

As riveting as this is I've really got to sleep, just as it looks to be getting interesting as well. Will be checking in for updates when I wake. Here's hoping for a positive conclusion, I hope he gets the help he quite obviously needs.

https://twitter.com/ThePhoenixJones/status/712518457754009600

Beer and food what more can you ask for?

This is amazing, I thought that I'd see how this ended since it's been ya know... a decent amount of time since I saw this post. Well wouldn't you know it....

pswii60

I assume this guy has some mental illnesses... but, come on, why you gotta be this way bro?
Are you fucking kidding me? Why has anyone with any illness 'gotta be that way bro'. Don't make such insensitive comments about mental illness.

Roc

Neo Member
Well, this is definitely going down in the history books. There are unborn children who will learn why the top of the tree has no branches now, lol. I wonder how long it will take for them to grow back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom