• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man of Steel |OT| It's about action.

Kellen

lest goooooooo!!!

Batman-Superman-Robin_o_115217.gif

Salsa

just entered a contest to win tickets to an early screening by giving reasons why I like my favorite version of Superman's origin (birthright)

wish me luck

I am that hyped I've taken the day off work to catch the first showing. I barely participate at all, way more of a lurker, but I've read every post in every thread about this film, and I feel like I know the supes-gaf regulars personally! I'll probably duck out of this thread till I've seen the movie for fear of a kamikaze junior dropping spoilers like in the DKR thread, but thanks for making the wait fun guys. I hope you enjoy as much as I will and I will be back to find out next Friday when I have joined you in the sun! :)

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I love the organic feel to the new theme. How those drum pairs come over in building waves.

Never thought anyone could possibly match or outdo the old Superman Theme.

Verendus

Banned
Some better subtitles:

Man of Steel |OT| A Christopher Nolan Film

Man of Steel |OT| From the Producer of the TDK Trilogy

Man of Steel |OT| Batman Presents...

Man of Steel |OT| Three Decades of Patience

Man of Steel |OT| Starring Kevin Costner

Man of Steel |OT| Live Action Dragon Ball Z

Man of Steel |OT| Krillin Dies

Man of Steel |OT| Snyder Helped...Maybe

Verendus

Banned
That article just referred to Superman as the 'Caped Crusader'. Superman, not only stealing the tone and style of your movie, now also taking monikers.

The Blue Knight Rises

No, I don't know if that is Batman's moniker. I know it's used to refer to people with capes. SHUT UP!

Verendus

Banned
$100 million opening is good. That means about $700-800 million could happen worldwide depending on how foreign markets take to it? It would be a very good debut if that's the case.

Gartooth

Hope this movie (if it's good) is a success financially considering a DC-movieverse depends entirely on Man of Steel's reception.

DMczaf

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/w...-priciest-incarnation-of-superman-1200493334/

“(Nolan) said that he and David Goyer had come up with a way of doing the Superman story that wouldn’t exclude the future possibility of including the other DC characters,” recalls Robinov. “So Chris and David delivered a draft that did that.”

Once Zack Snyder came aboard to direct “Man of Steel,” the director told the studio, ‘I know what to do with the movie,’says Robinov. “So you’ll see both of their hands on it in a very collaborative way.”

ReiGun

Still don't know when I'll be joining him in the sun. Either Thursday at midnight, or Friday the next day.

That article just referred to Superman as the 'Caped Crusader'. Superman, not only stealing the tone and style of your movie, now also taking monikers.

The Blue Knight Rises

No, I don't know if that is Batman's moniker. I know it's used to refer to people with capes. SHUT UP!

It's Batman and Robin's moniker. :p

witness

Don't forget that Cavill is on Leno.

Ah right almost forgot! Also Nightline has a behind the scenes look as well tonight.

One week left! I am way way more hyped for this than E3 next week. Wife and I are going Friday night, seeing it in Dolby atmos sound which I am very excited to experience for the first time.

Top Bottom