• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentles

Does no one else think it was decent up until the retarded invasion arc we're in the midst of?... Maybe it was just the fact that I could marathon up to that point.

I thoroughly enjoyed Gantz but I read the recent chapters and can fully understand why people are tired of it.

Atredeus

Neo Member
Gamaran 172
I'm dreading the shitty twist at the end, where this was all just training for Gama. Either way, the fights are still generally entertaining, and they tend to avoid the whole "plot armor" trope with actual growth.

Berserk 333
Holy shit. Am I the only one that didn't remember Rickert was alive? I thought the entire Band of the Hawk got wiped out. And this releases so infrequently, I've all but forgotten the major plot points. Almost forgot about the whole Kushan invasion thing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Guys, did we ever decide who was the Waifu of 2012?

Kansai won.

Good. Good.

I thought the point was to do all storylines to get all feels. I'm thinking about going with the redhead first.
Lilly route is the overly feel-good route if that's what you want. Shizune route kind of sucks, and the other three are all high-drama routes. And there's a erm, Kenji route too, but that's not really a route.

And yes, you get fairly graphic have sex with all of them however, and my recollection is that only one of them manages to almost kill you while doing so.

scy

waifus are holy

Kansai and Natsu win my waifu-of-the-year

Baby Steps 153 - Man. Imagine the pre-Christmas release schedule going right now. We'd be waiting until like March for the conclusion.

Pyrokles

Neo Member
Baby Steps 153

I've been expecting that between-the-legs shot a few times this match so now I can finally stop with that. Considering how often it has been said just in this chapter that now is Ide's time I just don't see the match ending this game. And who said that you need to let the chapters build up until a match is over is totally right. Once I get completely absorbed in the match there's only 2 or 3 more pages left :-/ Missing marathon time

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
waifu discussion is a pure and noble endeavor.

Like the Wolf.

pT1Dj.jpg

Indeed.

Solune

Chouritsu Houmuru Zyklus;Code 2

Art is nice at times especially the whole empty skeletal orchestra house scene and one other part around there. However its sometimes hard to figure out or follow whats happening. At the very least, I like some of the instruments, the one the lady hand was nice but I didnt like that she had him on a leash of sorts. For the main characters, I like the sound of organs, though its a bit unfortunate that she was thrown away since broken and even worst now he wont even play her.
Art looks really good there, will check it out. Thanks!
I do read some stuff with something that puts in auto furigana, but lol no. The only kanji I know is sensei. Campione has like 11 volumes translated, I'm in v1.

I literally don't know what "there" you're talking about.
considering I loved it, I'm willing to bet the reaction there was mostly indifference
I always forget about LN translations... I should really read Fate/Zero on my off time.

Also I'll check on impressions from there, I think they will be mixed but it's always fun to find out.

You bastard.

Shizune gets unnecessary hate =(.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shizune gets unnecessary hate =(.
Nothing happens in her arc. I guess Jigoro is kinda funny, but he's such an anime character there's nothing he could reasonably do to be involved with the plot. Literally the only interesting thing that happens is being given the option to have sex with Shizune's best friend while dating Shizune

Nothing happens in her arc. I guess Jigoro is kinda funny, but he's such an anime character there's nothing he could reasonably do to be involved with the plot. Literally the only interesting thing that happens is being given the option to have sex with Shizune's best friend while dating Shizune

LOL thats fucking cold

Angry Grimace

LOL thats fucking cold

Well okay,
I guess she does tie Hisao to a chair and fuck him with the door unlocked and her dad wandering around the house, but that's pretty much the most inconsequential, pointless sex scene in the entire VN outside of Hisao buttsexing Emi in the tool shed.

Soma

Yaotsukumo Ch. 1

Pretty interesting set-up so far. I like the weird exaggerated style of the artwork for this. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this.

Her route isn't great but that in no way means she's a bad character. :p

It's also probably worth noting that her arc is more or less a last minute write-up because her original story wasn't used for some reason. From what I've read of the beta/alpha it's completely different than the one seen in the game.

Angry Grimace

Yaotsukumo Ch. 1

Pretty interesting set-up so far. I like the weird exaggerated style of the artwork for this. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this.

Her route isn't great but that in no way means she's a bad character. :p

It's also probably worth noting that her arc is more or less a last minute write-up because her original story wasn't used for some reason. From what I've read of the beta/alpha it's completely different than the one seen in the game.
The problem is that almost all of it is inconsequential scenes that have no real relevance to whatever the plot was supposed to be.

Jintor

Well okay,
I guess she does tie Hisao to a chair and fuck him with the door unlocked and her dad wandering around the house, but that's pretty much the most inconsequential, pointless sex scene in the entire VN outside of Hisao buttsexing Emi in the tool shed.

Emi
scenes all have a point to them, primarily that just because you're physically intimate doesn't mean you're completely intimate

although yeah

buttsex

Angry Grimace

Emi
scenes all have a point to them, primarily that just because you're physically intimate doesn't mean you're completely intimate

although yeah

buttsex

It was mostly just the fact that it was really random it had to be buttsex.

Pimpwerx

Berserk 333
Holy shit. Am I the only one that didn't remember Rickert was alive? I thought the entire Band of the Hawk got wiped out. And this releases so infrequently, I've all but forgotten the major plot points. Almost forgot about the whole Kushan invasion thing.

I remembered he was alive, but I had no clue where he was or what he had done since he and Guts parted ways. That was a long-ass time ago IIRC. When Guts first set out for Elf Island. I can't believe the Elf Island arc still hasn't officially begun. Miura is fucking awful. PEACE.

Angry Grimace

Checked out the pics for what is being discussed and

one of the girls is missing the lower part of her fucking arms?
'

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif
A transliteration of the title is "Cripple Girls." It's burn victim chick, no arms chick, no legs chick, blind chick and deaf chick. There's also a guy, but you can't (really) take that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom