• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You'll see.

Nicolas%20Cage%20trying%20not%20to%20laugh.gif

Oh great.

Now I feel like that dorky kid in those movies where he is clueless/shamed when his friends pointing at him, "Look Look Look! Bwahahahahaha!" :(

Hmmmmmh.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh great.

Now I feel like that dorky kid in those movies where he is clueless/shamed when his friends pointing at him, "Look Look Look! Bwahahahahaha!" :(

Hmmmmmh.

I don't understand what's up with IJ's post either. I know he hasn't played KS at the least.

VN's aren't for everyone and if random sex scenes, feels and waifus aren't your thing you probably will be instantly bored.

Articalys

Jump Issue #8 TOC

Naruto (Cover, Lead CP)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Kuroko no Basket
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
Bleach (Center Color)
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Haikyuu!!
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Aruberi to Aware na Akumatsuki / Yōichi Amano (Center Color, Oneshot, 47 pg.)
Gintama
Hungry Joker
Retsu!! Date-Senpai
Beelzebub
Rookie Policewoman Kiruko-san (First Ranking)
Kochikame
Medaka Box
Cross Manage
Kurogane

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I don't understand what's up with IJ's post either. I know he hasn't played KS at the least.

VN's aren't for everyone and if random sex scenes, feels and waifus aren't your thing you probably will be instantly bored.

From what I can see from the general parsing through the Internet for responses towards this game, apparently a great many people really consider that this game is more than capable to deliver an emotionally-charged experience towards its player. I am weak to stuff like that and it's free so eh... why not.

And the game IIRC even offers the option to skip all the sex scenes anyways.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
From what I can see from the general parsing through the Internet for responses towards this game, apparently a great many people really consider that this game is more than capable to deliver an emotionally-charged experience towards its player. I am weak to stuff like that and it's free so eh... why not.

And the game IIRC even offers the option to skip all the sex scenes anyways.

There's no reason at all to turn them off unless you're playing in front of your mom or something. It's not like you have to wank to them or anything. In fact, most of them are either just amusing or important to the plot. Except Shizune's her entire arc sucks.

It was a combination of timing and what would have been banana's reaction.

But sadly most of the fun will be lost so that gif's purpose also has been lost.

Angry Grimace

Me too, hahaha.

At first maybe he thought I would be repulsed or something...? But I am not so sure anymore.

Boooo to Infinite Justice, hahahaha.

There's nothing really to be exposed once you know there's sex in it. I mean, pretty much all VN's have sex, so that's not really a surprise. Then again, most regular novels I read have a lot of sex in them too, and significantly more graphic.

Me too, hahaha.

At first maybe he thought I would be repulsed or something...? But I am not so sure anymore.

Boooo to Infinite Justice, hahahaha.

There's nothing really to be exposed once you know there's sex in it. I mean, pretty much all VN's have sex, so that's not really a surprise. Then again, most regular novels I read have a lot of sex in them too, and significantly more graphic.

It wasn't that tbh

but anyways the Party is over, nothing to see here.

upandaway

Probably not a good place to ask but maybe since a lot of you has played this before...

How's Katawa Shoujo? I just downloaded it and started playing for about 20 minutes before I got to work this morning. Want to hear impression and the official thread was dead already.
It's really really good!

I could give actual impressions because I'm this close to finishing everything, but I don't trust myself to stay spoiler-free for you. So just settle for "upandaway likes it"

Wahahahaha~!
Her laugh is amazing but her pouty face is easily the best one pose in the game. It kills me because she's only trying to look angry for Shizune and it's the most endearing thing. Every time she does it I want to pat her on the head and tell her I'm really scared and that she did a swell job being angry at me.

Gl22e.png

awww

Your new avatar owns, just thought i'd mention that.

Not the bagged kind either, approved!

Haha, that's amazing.
Don't talk like this has nothing to do with you. Everyone are starting KS suddenly, this is your chance for a group read!

Fuck design projects.

Read 7 seeds.

What design work do you do btw?

God, I wish I could do that.

I work in advertising and print and the project is a cover and layout for a typoraphy book. It's an internal competition and the best one gets picked. I'm not too fussed about it, mainly because no money is involved and I really don't feel like going all out for this, while having a cold. Yes, I am shallow like this.
KuGsj.gif

Big One

Banned
Wut Piece spoilers

Franky beats Baby 5 and the other thing with ease
New character silhouette at the end

Blech spoilers

Unohana unbraids her hair and goes DBZ with Kenpaichi.

Narutu spoilers

I didn't look but if I had to guess it probably has to do with Sharingan bullshit and more NaruHina shipping garbage. I've already gave this chapter an F-.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I work in advertising and print and the project is a cover and layout for a typoraphy book. It's an internal competition and the best one gets picked. I'm not too fussed about it, mainly because no money is involved and I really don't feel like going all out for this, while having a cold. Yes, I am shallow like this.
KuGsj.gif

Alright, cool. I'm a graphic design student myself so I'm always curious to hear stories from other designers.

Read more 7 seeds.

KuGsj.gif

Ah advertising. Hope you're doing fine man.

Dresden

Spirit Circle - 1~4

A new-ish manga by Satoshi Mizukami (Lucifer & the Biscuit Hammer), digging it so far. This is pretty good - I like the reincarnation theme, and the places that the story went in just these first few chapters have been pretty surprising stuff.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
New manga by the author of lucifer & biscuit hammer?

I'm there.

edit: oh wow, apparently he/she is pretty prolific.

Jump Issue #8 TOC

Naruto (Cover, Lead CP)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Kuroko no Basket
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
Bleach (Center Color)
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Haikyuu!!
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Gintama
Hungry Joker
Retsu!! Date-Senpai
Beelzebub
Kochikame
Medaka Box
Cross Manage
Kurogane

Well that's not much of a surprise

Kurita

Jump Issue #8 TOC

Naruto (Cover, Lead CP)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Kuroko no Basket
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma
Bleach (Center Color)
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Haikyuu!!
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Gintama
Hungry Joker
Retsu!! Date-Senpai
Beelzebub
Kochikame
Medaka Box
Cross Manage
Kurogane

Dayum

Dresden

New manga by the author of lucifer & biscuit hammer?

I'm there.

edit: oh wow, apparently he/she is pretty prolific.

I think it's more due to how short and complete most of his work is. For a while he only had Sengoku Youko to work on, for example.

Spirit Circle - 5~8

This is fucking awesome.

Kurita

What's surprising is how fast it went from pretty popular to ridiculed everywhere. I'm not sure if something changed in the manga or if everyone just gained some sudden wisdom about it.

When was it popular?

Haikyuu!! 37
The reactions of the team are killing me.
xiREW.png
5rKJN.png
DPyl6.png

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
AKB49 57-65

Miku Okabe <3

Didn't expect Okabe to ever fall in love with Minoru. Too bad about the no dating rule. I'm really starting to like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom