• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 Seeds, Shelter flashback

After years of terrible flashbacks in Naruto, Bleach or One Piece, I can't believe I get to enjoy almost an entire arc. The end almost brought some tears to me eyes and all that could get ruined by some stupid decisions of other stupid end egotistical people. I wish they'd lock me up in there and let them rot.

After years of terrible flashbacks in Naruto, Bleach or One Piece, I can't believe I get to enjoy almost an entire arc. The end almost brought some tears to me eyes and all that could get ruined by some stupid decisions of other stupid end egotistical people. I wish they'd lock me up in there and let them rot.

That arc was so good. Such a huge impact.

Not when I was doing it. We didn't make money lol.

75% of that stuff is on the online reader side, though.

It was so sad man.

That arc was so good. Such a huge impact.

It was so sad man.
Indeed, and it was so well told. I even felt sick when I found out what they did with the people who were supposed to be transferred to the Ise shelter. At a certain point it was kinda obvious who the host was, but a twist wasn't really the point. Just the fact that they kept going until the very end was so moving. Even the scene with the last ramen bowl had me, because both knew what was going to happen, even though the owner wasn't supposed to. Damn.

E: and yes, the impact is obviously huge. I hope the manga does more with it.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
How come Molester Man caught on in here? I started reading it and it seems pretty dull. It really does read like something you'd find on 2ch/4ch.

tumblr_m9qm059rxg1qjs1ago1_500.gif

Akito

How come Molester Man caught on in here? I started reading it and it seems pretty dull. It really does read like something you'd find on 2ch/4ch.
The beginning is not all that exciting, read till halfway, if you still don't like it by that then you probably never will.

Kiryu

Just a quick question.

Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece to be released this week or next week?

(It has been about third week so far?)

I read Feng Shen Ji Manga yesterday and it was pretty good manga with colors. (Chinese Manga)

Akito

Just a quick question.

Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece to be released this week or next week?

(It has been about third week so far?)

I read Feng Shen Ji Manga yesterday and it was pretty good manga with colors. (Chinese Manga)
Tomorrow most likely

Lain

Medaka Box vol 8
pAk.jpg

I really dislike Kumagawa. He's an asshole without a reason to be one.
Shiranui is a little troll, but even then I can get to like her devilish side, especially when she makes such faces while saying she couldn't ever eat Zenkichi since he's so sweet he'd give hear tummy-ache.
Kumagawa though? I really can't stand the way he treats Zenkichi and Medaka.

I'm kinda split on the way the volume ended. On one hand it's cool to see Zenkichi go out like that and seeing Kumagawa seemingly weeping, but on the other hand I don't like Zenkichi possibly dieing.

wonzo

Banned
So basically its kinda like k-on. Cool
It's like K-On! but with all the underlying themes replaced with stupid, poorly written melodramatic nonsense that ultimately negates any and all character development by the time it ends.

tl;dr watch Hyouka instead

JohnDonut

Banned
It's like K-On! but with all the underlying themes replaced with stupid, poorly written melodramatic nonsense that ultimately negates any and all character development by the time it ends.

tl;dr watch Hyouka instead
but, eyepatch girls are cute!

B.K.

I read a couple chapters of Evangelion last night. I hope Sadamoto gets better at drawing action scenes as the series goes on. The action was a bit hard to follow in the first few chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom