• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News |OT7| This thread gets an F-; I quit; see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mael

birthday_cake.gif

Happy BDay to the king!

Stinky

Happy birthday Neorice

Nisekoi

Haha, Raku could not give two shits about Marika or Tsumugi as shrine maidens, but he bursts a vein at Onodera and Chitoge.

Here is my current Nisekoi Best Girl Wins Percentages:

Onodera: 50%
Chitoge: 42%
Marika: 5%
Tsumugi: 2%
Other: 1%

Medaka Box

Wow.

:/

Its not surprising that was fixed so quickly though, every character in this manga have the most broken abilities. I imagine next chapter it either ends or next arc is a Medaka rescue thing. Everyone mopes for a bit and someone bursts through the door with rumours of Medaka's survival. Maybe she is still in space.

upandaway

Holy crap, we share a birthday?

Makes me feel better, ive hated my birthday ever since I learned Justin Bieber also shares my bday

....and I also just turned 25.... I am officially creeped out!
That's just how these things go. In my 12-person team there are 3 people who share the same birthday (and 1 person who's a day afterwards), needless to say they're all the same age. The force that orchestrates these phenomenons is no mere coincidence. It's a greater power.

And happy birthday to you and neo-man. The happiest birthday, even!

Holy crap, we share a birthday?

Makes me feel better, ive hated my birthday ever since I learned Justin Bieber also shares my bday

....and I also just turned 25.... I am officially creeped out!

we share a birthday?

we share a birthday
Justin Bieber also shares my bday

Why do you do this to me man?!

G-Unit

fairy fail
jesus this is basically derp the manga
can't believe this shit is being sold on a weekly basis
hopefully i can force myself from reading more of this stupidity
nah i'll be back for more lucy tits

Thats the spirit! fanservice will make you endure

medaka box

wait what ? this is the 107th time i say " i wasn't expecting this turn of events" from medaka box manga ...

Can you get more unpredictable ?

Fairy Tail

Shit chapter.

Lector is in her pants.

Did you know that a new armor can heal her broken leg? :p

Erza always bullshit wins much like most FT members.

You know what's going to happen. Erza stomps Minerva. Lector comes back and then Sting gives up. Fairy Tail wins. This stuffs too predictable.

I need to take a break from FE:A. I keep on thinking Minerva is the Cherche's wyvern.

upandaway

You know, Fairy Tail has a lot of cool, slick names. It's just a bit unfortunate about some of their official spellings, but in general, they're pretty cool.

I don't know what you're talking about, HxH doesn't have any official spellings.

Really? I was sure Togashi had given fans his take on how to spell out the characters' names. Now I'm having doubts...

EDIT: I'm talking about these.

Main Characters:

Gon Freecs
Killua Zaoldyeck
Leorio
Kurapika - Curarpikt

Genei Ryodan:

Chrollo/Kuroro Lucifer - Quwrof Wrlccywrlir
Ubogin - Wbererguin
Shizuku - Chzzok
Pakunoda - Phalcnothdk
Nobunaga - Nobunaga
Machi - Matiy
Shalnark - Syarnorkl
Phinks - Phynkss
Feitan - Heytun
Franklin - Fulunki
Kortopi - Colhtophy
Bonolenov - Vonnornoth
(former member) Hisoka - Hyskoa

Zaoldyeck Family:

Silva - Sillva
Kikyo - Kkkyau
Zeno - Zeno
Maha - Mahha
Illumi - Yellmi
Milluki - Myllki
Kalluto - Calltt

After rereading the chapter, things became more clear, I was confused about the two devils/spirits but they are apparently the same? And the barrier at the end was also unexpected.

They're both just projections of the runaway spirit, the actual spirit is inside Urara's heart and is doing all this weird shit because it's apparently a powerful one.

upandaway

Really? I was sure Togashi had given fans his take on how to spell out the characters' names. Now I'm having doubts...
Aaaaaaah I was trying to be comedy-guy man! Why does this never work.

TWGOK

The whole Urara expedition made me already forget where this is going after they calm Urara down (which looks to be next chapter). I think it involved something about a school trip and the runaway spirits escape...? Oh well.

VNs have normal story arcs too sometimes, so it's okay.

TWGOK

The whole Urara expedition made me already forget where this is going after they calm Urara down (which looks to be next chapter). I think it involved something about a school trip and the runaway spirits escape...? Oh well.

VNs have normal story arcs too sometimes, so it's okay.

Keima has to recreate the original sequence of events that he remembers. This means that he needs to stop the construction and have the camping trip resume so that the runaway spirit escape can happen and Tenri can meet Diana. There was also that scene in chapter 190 which seems to foreshadow that future Keima and past Keima will meet on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom