• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga Discussion/News Thread |OT5| We Post on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
GE

Sex!

(Is there anything else to say?)

Just for Utsumi:

vXg0U.jpg

Azure J

KNIM

Wow, that's just... I mean...

Wat

And now you all have me curious in what's going on in the other half of the bad/lulz shonen romcoms in GE.

Edit: Aw fuck, that's what happened? :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
did he bang the black haired girl yet

No, but there was a very awkward 2 page spread of him banging a different chick. The situation in which this developed was really fucking bizarre too.

The author was nice and responsible and made sure to draw a panel of him disposing of the rubber too.

Zekes!

Read the second chapter of Hunter x Hunter...might have read a handful of chapters tomorrow to get more in to the story, then slow it down again

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone said sex and I checked this thread as soon as I heard.

wuz goin on guyz?

Defuser

Nisekoi ch19
Although I want to root for blonde girl but Onodera is sooo cute, I can't hate her. Yeah,fuck you all for hating Onodera.

Angry Grimace

Someone said sex and I checked this thread as soon as I heard.

wuz goin on guyz?

Utsumi in GE got laid.

As was noted before, it was a hilarious counterpart to the KNIM chapter that preceded it by an hour or two, in which the entire chapter was a joke in which Yuzuki didn't understand the meaning of "premature ejaculation," despite the fact that she's supposed to be like 16 and lives with a dude. Maybe it's a language thing, but if so, I would think Red Hawk would have used a better euphemism to make that clear.

Nisekoi ch19
Although I want to root for blonde girl but Onodera is sooo cute, I can't hate her. Yeah,fuck you all for hating Onodera.
Blonde girl will win, obviously

You did not just say Belief & Sex is better than Aunt Tits, hell noooooo.

Of course I did, though that doesn't take much. Just not being almost entirely about incest and sexual assault should do it, and it doesn't have any of either of those things.

I, at least, definitely do not consider those positives. The series as a whole basically has hentai manga "quality" writing, except technically it's not hentai by the thinnest of margins. That doesn't make it better.

did he bang the black haired girl yet

No, he's with the wrong girl now. :(

I am surprised that it actually happened though, though the series has referenced sex before of course -- neither Shou nor Yuki is a virgin (though the third and fourth girls might be). Seiji, of course, was until this chapter.

Vinland Saga

Major development. Thorfinn and the other would help her rescue her husband i would think.

KHR

The Vindici are making things more interesting, but there is no tension. They are way overpowered. I knew Reborn was training Tsuna, and i am glad that he puts training Tsuna over his own well being.

flawfuls

Alto

That was kind of meh. Interesting concept and setting and world brought down by random magic nonsense and nice artwork brought down by subpar scans.

NejoW.png

The character above is of course a dude.

Gazzawa

Gantz

Was not expecting that. One of the best chapters of the latest arc.
Such great character driven moments matched with stunning visuals.
If you haven't read gantz you should!

Steroyd

Kimi no iru Machi

So on impulse I decided to read the latest chapter (hur hur hur fuck reading the whole thing if the Anime OVA is any indication).

And it seems I picked the perfect random chapter to look at, because lately I've been somewhat adverse to toothbrushes after watching Nisemonogatari, and when Yuzuki pulled out that toothbrush in an attempt to cure Haruto's premature ejaculation, my face my morbid expression was... I can't put into words. :lol

scy

Itokoi chidori

How the fuck you guys can find such things? No wonder it's banned.

I don't really know where I first found Itokoi Chidori. Maybe it was here (in which case, I guess I blame Dresden)?

no regrets

And it seems I picked the perfect random chapter to look at, because lately I've been somewhat adverse to toothbrushes after watching Nisemonogatari, and when Yuzuki pulled out that toothbrush in an attempt to cure Haruto's premature ejaculation, my face my morbid expression was... I can't put into words. :lol

Oh goddamn you, now I have to go check this shit out.

Edit: This was a terrible idea.

Koharu no Hibi caught up

I was expecting knives the romance to be much more one-sided, but the mutual warped lovelove with a cute whackjob is fine too. More please.

Kreed

We're totally ending up in Community aren't we.

I give it the end of April at the most (more like the end of the week). It won't be so bad now that Community is getting more "active" threads. Plus I'd rather this thread be moved to Community than the alternative that was discussed about two years ago.

Gantz:

Was not expecting that. One of the best chapters of the latest arc.
Such great character driven moments matched with stunning visuals.
If you haven't read gantz you should!

Gantz prior to this arc was a series worth reading but I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone reading it for the current story line unless you like random violent scenes mixed in with screams of "Tai Chan/Kei Chan" over and over

Akio Kosato is well-known by the girls in his school for his skill in creating "love potions," though he himself receives no romantic attention. That changes when a mysterious girl named Chidori appears and gives him far more attention than he ever wanted. It turns out that Chidori is Akio's long-forgotten cousin, and there may be much more to Akio's family than he realizes.

One of the first series to have a volume deemed "harmful" under Tokyo's Bill 156.

Oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom